Search results for query: *

• Users: Halixon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Halixon

PC 1.3.2 Crafting Menu Not Appearing

I've stumbled across what I believe is a bug with my own client; because others are not having this problem. Whenever I press 'Esc' to open my inventory and crafting menu, the crafting menu does not appear. Even when I stand near crafting stations. I've verified the game cache integrity, so I'm...
  2. Halixon

A Christmas build of MadCat's from last Year

A friend of mine (not on the forums) and MadCat were messing around, fighting some bosses as you do, and i wanted her to build a christmas elf. It turned into this: A Santa Goblin... Who knows....
  3. Halixon

WIP W.I.P Christmas CC build.

I know it's a bit late to start working on an entry for the December CC, but @Grand Paladin Tyrux and i are working on this: Can you guys guess what this is?
  4. Halixon

Serious Looking for good artists to draw/create portraits for a TGC

Hello there, @Grand Paladin Tyrux and i are working on a TCG (Trading Card Game), and neither of us are good artists. I was looking around for good artists to create character portraits etc. The TCG's theme is High-Fantasy, and will be slightly RPG based. Requirements: -Must Be a human (Can be...
  5. Halixon

How well does Skyrim run on the PS3?

So, i know i'm four years late to the party, but i have recently decided to save up for Skyrim. I don't think my PC will be able to run it without low graphics settings, so i decided to get it on the Playstation. In most reviews i've heard, Skyrim is apparently very laggy and buggy on the PS3. I...
  6. Halixon

PC The Terrarian Infinite

Hey guys, this is a thread for our recently started group on steam. It is a closed (Invites only) group comprised of mostly OTF (Official Terraria Forums) members. If you'd like to join, just put your steam username in the comments, and i'll send you an invite! Cya there, and remember to Rise...
  7. Halixon

PC WTB Rod of Discord

Looking for someone with a spare Rod of Discord.
  8. Halixon

PC WTB Truffle Worm

Looking to see if anyone is selling a Truffle Worm.
  9. Halixon

PC Looking to buy a Megaphone

I have all the accessories needed to craft the ankh charm, but one. The elusive megaphone. I have been farming pixies and shadow mummies left and right. No drops. I was wondering if anyone had a spare they'd be willing to sell?
  10. Halixon

PC Dr. Hal's Potion Shop

*CLOSED*
  11. Halixon

Dr. Hal's Herb Farm

This is just to show you guys on how i will be making potions for my upcoming potion shop. Leave your thoughts!
  12. Halixon

The Stone Paladin (Based on my new avatar)

Halixon was a wise young paladin. His powers stretched beyond most of his fellow warriors, for he wielded magic. He had a grudge against another, more powerful magic user; Aeldric. Halixon had been studying the works of the Grand Paladin Tyrux, and his powers of pureness. Halixon recently had...
  13. Halixon

Plantera; a he or she?

It seems that ever since the launch of 1.2, people have either been calling Plantera a he and/or a she. I was wondering, what do you guys think? Perhaps we can come to a gender agreement for the big bad flower.
  14. Halixon

Angler's Hut

This is my Current Fishing Hut. I took the screenshot before the angler moved in. I set up a couple item frames for my Catches. I hope you guys like it! If you have any suggestions, please post them! :D
  15. Halixon

Greetings, Terrarians.

My name is Halixon. I am a master Wizard of Terraria, and am looking for new apprentices of whom would like to learn the ways of magic. (Not Really)
  16. Halixon

Game Mechanics Universal Chest Access

So i've had this idea for a while now. So you all know how annoying it is to have to go through, and sort all your items within a chest? Well i thought it would be nice to have a special system, to where you could place wires across any chests that you want easy access to, to a special...
Back
Top Bottom