Search results for query: *

1. Ren_Ambrose

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

IT LIVES!
  2. Ren_Ambrose

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Yeah I'm pretty sure people know that something like "chaos" isn't an element. Those are adjectives man, not nouns.
  3. Ren_Ambrose

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

I keep getting this error when trying to insert the .wav files. No clue what it means.
  4. Ren_Ambrose

I'm alive i swear

I'm alive i swear
  5. Ren_Ambrose

Edit The Quote

Jellybeans, why?
  6. Ren_Ambrose

Edit The Quote

What do you mean, you're at soup?
  7. Ren_Ambrose

Edit The Quote

...I don't like where this is going... Well that's the exact opposite direction I thought this would go.
  8. Ren_Ambrose

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

I have to say, after playing both the PC version of Terraria and the console version, I can confidently say I prefer the controller. Going back to mouse and keyboard is almost impossible after playing on console. I know I'm just one voice to add to the group requesting you to update the mod, but...
  9. Ren_Ambrose

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I dunno, puns are kind of a slippery slope
  10. Ren_Ambrose

I don't get how someone can make a mental connection of "Terrorism = Good for my religion". I...

I don't get how someone can make a mental connection of "Terrorism = Good for my religion". I just... Don't see how that connection happens
  11. Ren_Ambrose

Good to see you're feeling up to making these again. And I think you made a good call, putting that disclaimer saying you'd be doing them at your own pace so you're not committed to anything. Helps limit stress.
  12. Ren_Ambrose

Right, right, got it. I derped :p
  13. Ren_Ambrose

Alright, finally got around to making the list for the Chrono Trigger request. I'll edit this post with the link to the zip file once I've got everything. And that should be it. Took a bit longer than I expected, my hands are cramping up a bit... Gonna wait a bit before I start on the zip file...
  14. Ren_Ambrose

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

I have never even seen a Clothier voodoo doll ingame. That's the RNG curse I have. Love this suggestion though.
  15. Ren_Ambrose

1.3.x Items that you found to be better than expected

Well that just sounds like really bad luck with RNG. A Daybreak along with a minecart rail across the top of your world with a bunch of buff potions should help beat moon lord, that's the setup I have for farming his drops. Meanwhile I'm stuck with 12 Meowmeres...
  16. Ren_Ambrose

1.3.x Items that you found to be better than expected

They're good for what they are, but yeah they were kind of a letdown after that huge buildup to the fight. So glad there's a good version of the Starfury though, that weapon was too cool of a concept to not have an endgame tier equivalent.
  17. Ren_Ambrose

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Fire and Brimstone Hell Counterparts - An underworld of corrosion and torment

Slight necro-post here, but this idea is too awesome to let disappear
  18. Ren_Ambrose

Oh, and once I get the zip file together I'll number the audio tracks so they'll be in order to make things a bit easier on your end
  19. Ren_Ambrose

I'm pretty busy today, so it's gonna take a bit longer than normal to get the list and files done, so no rush here
  20. Ren_Ambrose

I think I'm gonna request a Chrono Trigger wavebank... Give me a bit to compile a list of tracks and get them in a zip file for you. You're awesome for doing this by the way.
Back
Top Bottom