Search results for query: *

1. Snrasha

tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

In my memory, this is the sprite of Pbtopacio. I am maybe wrong, sorry.
  2. Snrasha

The dark dryad have be nerfed only on the shield, not for the attack, she attack always with arrows, shuriken and knifes. If you have defeated her one time, she switch to a another "form" of dark dryad. Ice, Fire then Thunder(The most hard, mostly impossible on expert mode). And yes, The...
  3. Snrasha

Nova Dee, you can explain more? The dark dryad dissapears when you shoot her with a sword? The first Dark Dryad? (Dark dryad have 4 different fight, so 4 different IA) And what sword, also? ^^ Thank you.
  4. Snrasha

The next update out also a hundred of fix.
  5. Snrasha

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Found my error after clean my project, i have missed a staticdefault than Terraria have not found, after clean, the Visual studio have finally up the position of the error. Joshua8201, use the debuggor of visual studio for fix your error. I think ^^.
  6. Snrasha

For know, if a guy know where i have missed the update? Thank you!
  7. Snrasha

Hello, i have a problem where i do not found fix. When i loading a mod than i have build without error(after try to update to 0.10), Terraria crash without says nothing. Visual studio say than this is System.NullReferenceException: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Also...
  8. Snrasha

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I am stupid, i have forgot to put the error: And when i try to add the ReLogic.dll like examplemod: A reference to the "....dll" could not be added.Please make sure that the file is accessible and that it is a valid assembly or COM component. But i have badly search and i have found my...
  9. Snrasha

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Question about the 1.3.5 update: Main.fontDeathText.MeasureString(text13); We do not use that anymore? -If yes, where i have fail where before 1.3.5, all work without problem? (Not found the problem on the search button) -If no, we replace per what? (Because, when i look open source of...
  10. Snrasha

Walk is for weak.

Walk is for weak.
  11. Snrasha

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Me too, this is probably more hard to understand that than create a stardust drake.
  12. Snrasha

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Thank you for this mod.
  13. Snrasha

... -Rename the project Absalon to Absalon ... Changelog and The Changes Made By @Snrasha I am not responsible for this error.
  14. Snrasha

I send a new version very soon, just finish somethings. The big problem is: balanced value of damage boss, weapon, price of item (Like that, this is nothing, but this thing destroy me),rarety of ALL items(majority is wrong ><), others hidden values than terraria wiki do not say. And, this...
  15. Snrasha

Multiple bug are fixed after watch this video, sorry for that.
  16. Snrasha

ah yes, i have not see this answer... yes, i have do of this gif/spear, for the lighting, i...

ah yes, i have not see this answer... yes, i have do of this gif/spear, for the lighting, i have use a tutorial and for the armor SomeSchmo have made the helmet(and delete legs), else i have made the flame(of campfire). Else, this is the paladin npc. Crimson armor palette + shadow flame...
  17. Snrasha

Ouah, i love so much crimson... [img]

Ouah, i love so much crimson...
  18. Snrasha

PS: Many bug can be encounted, if you found a strange thing or ugly (projectile, spear, etc) thing, you can report the problem. I am not a very good designer. Also, because, else, empty answer: Many things not rewrite in the changelogs: -If you use a cheatmod, this is normal than you found...
  19. Snrasha

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Question, the giant turtle have found a mod or always free? Now than i have more experience with npc who collide tile, maybe i can try again put that in terraria. If you want. (This is not very for a mod, just for test code with a big sprite of a walk monster. And if the effect is cool, this is...
  20. Snrasha

tModLoader HuntToBoss

Well, 1: this is not a mod very compatible with others mods.(who can put that too easy) 2: Incompatible with somes utility mods( prefixe for ennemi, many people use that.) 3: Solo mod. Can be scary. People can forgot than: 1: A mod like that can be installed when you have finish your game with...
Back
Top Bottom