Search results for query: *

1. JereTheJuggler

tModLoader Weapons of Mass Decoration

Yeah, I'm working on it
  2. JereTheJuggler

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

I'll be considering all of these suggestions as soon as I get my other mod ported, which is looking like it'll be a much more annoying than this one was...
  3. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.2.0.6 to support tModLoader for 1.4.4.9! Check the first post for more info and a full change log.
  4. JereTheJuggler

I probably will update to 1.4.4 once tModLoader catches up, but from what I've heard there are a lot of changes that conflict the current version, so I wouldn't expect it to be out anytime soon. I don't really have any plans for the jungle because the area is already pretty dense with vanilla...
  5. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.2.0.3 This update fixes an issue I had in the past of not being able to disable vanilla minecart tracks without also disabling a bunch of other small features. Previously I was getting around this by also adding in my own generation for sword shrines, but now I've got a way...
  6. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.4.0.2. New (and re-added) features include: Re-added spray paints Added an Artist NPC that now sells everything that I previously had other NPCs sell. He moves in along with the Painter. Added new Color Emblem accessories that allow you to give debuffs to enemies if you...
  7. JereTheJuggler

Now updated to 1.4! Check the first post for more information and a full changelog!
  8. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.2.0.1 This update only includes a few improvements to the biome specific variations of the mineshaft, as well as adding an icon for the mod to the mod browser and Steam workshop. Check the first pot for a full change log.
  9. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.2 to support tModLoader for 1.4! Check the first post for more info and a full change log.
  10. JereTheJuggler

A bunch of other people have already tried to suggest that before regarding other ideas, and I always try to avoid that mindset. I feel it clashes with the design of the vanilla game to make certain things exclusive to different world sizes.
  11. JereTheJuggler

Idk about the tree dungeon. That's kind of a big ask, and unless it replaces the normal dungeon then Terraria worlds (especially small worlds) are already a bit too cramped to be adding in another whole dungeon on the surface. If I were to replace the vanilla dungeon entirely though, then I'd...
  12. JereTheJuggler

That issue has been fixed, and the mod has been updated in the mod browser. I somewhat feel the same way to be honest, and while I don't want to actually remove the chances of getting good things in those chests, I might be able to decrease the likelyhood of getting them by adding some more...
  13. JereTheJuggler

Updated to Version 1.3! This update contains fixes for a lot of the old issues, as well as adds a lot of cool new features for enhanced visuals and ease of use. Oh, and I almost forgot... CHAOS MODE Added chaos mode, where enemies that you paint can also send paint back at you - This is an...
  14. JereTheJuggler

Updated to Version 1.2! Finally after around 2 1/2 years! This update contains a lot of content I had made shortly after v1.1 that I never got around to releasing, as well as a few completely new things as well Added Spray Paints Added Splatter Staff, Paint Shuriken, Splatter Bullets...
  15. JereTheJuggler

It spawns randomly
  16. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.1.3! Check the first post for more info and a full change log. With this update I now have the ability to add items from other mods to my generation, but the problem is I don't play other mods and don't know what would be good for game balance. Let me know if you have any...
  17. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.1.2! Check the first post for more info and a full change log.
  18. JereTheJuggler

Well, to be honest I probably wouldn't now, but I started working on everything for the config files around 2 years ago. All of the work for handling the chest configs was finished before I started working on this again, so I just needed to write a little bit of code to handle feature...
  19. JereTheJuggler

Oh boy here we go! Finally an update after around 2 years! Updated to version 1.1.1. Check the change log in the first post for more info! I guess I should also take the time to address the errors other people have posted in this thread... I have generated dozens of worlds of all various sizes...
  20. JereTheJuggler

JereTheJuggler's Build Showcase

Hey everybody! I've been playing Terraria since 1.1.2, and throughout that time I've done quite a bit of building! Unfortunately most of my stuff from before 1.3 is lost to the ether (or wasn't all that good in the first place), but I still have a lot to show!
Back
Top Bottom