Search results for query: *

1. gotest

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

The standalone uses the Wizard to do stat resets. He offers it as a service rather than an item. I have no idea what that is.
  2. gotest

Updated to 1.1.1. Includes quite a few improvements and fixes to balance, as well as the restores the UI features that were missing.
  3. gotest

Leveled has been updated for 1.4.0.5 Terraria as a standalone. Feels good to be back here. There are a few bugs here and there such as the heart meter not showing correctly. PLEASE! Report any bugs or crashes here or the discord. I'll likely get the discord message way before any messages here...
  4. gotest

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Well, it does state in the first post that hearts and stars are still a major part of character progression, hehe. Or, should!
  5. gotest

@Nix77 @EXRibbon Leveled uses heart count to calculate HP. So, having only 5 hearts is still the same as having 5 hearts as vanilla. So, uh... Unless you want a challenge, then by all means don't use any crystals!
  6. gotest

tModLoader Server Browser

I'm getting this too. So I decided to poke around to find what causes this message. I found that the browser uses a service with a daily limited read/write access. So I guess this message will appear when the daily quota is hit. @hamstar Is there any other service similar to GAS that you'd be...
  7. gotest

I haven't really updated any info on here in a while. I mostly do everything on discord. But, as far as I've heard these last few months, compatibility has increase greatly between the two mods since I last updated here, so I'll be removing that incompatibility. The white boxes, is when...
  8. gotest

That would only happen if Hard Mode is enabled. Double check that you didn't generate a world with Hard Mode enabled. General mod support is sketchy to say the least. Unusual damage seen in things from other mods may or may not be out of my control. Depends on how the code is ran that deals...
  9. gotest

Restart Terraria, or ask in the tmod forum or discord.
  10. gotest

Disable Leveled while you're making mods. When you compile a mod, it enables a developer mode, which shows these errors. I cannot, for the life of me, find out what's causing this, so it'll be quite some time before I get rid of it.
  11. gotest

This should be fixed now. I highly suggest going in the discord as I'm very active there. That is, if you don't want to wait for my responses. I rarely come here anymore. Mostly only to update the main post.
  12. gotest

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Wow. This looks really nice. How long has this been in development? The interface looks very well polished! Kudos for that. Did you hit any bumps on the way to proper damage scaling on enemies? Projectiles seem particularly tricky. Open source, huh? I haven't seen an rpg mod go open source...
  13. gotest

See, here's the problem. I don't, and can't, support calamity. I can only support a mod with the support of the dev. I need source material. It's unfortunate, but true. That's why I'm able to support Throium so well. I have the dev's support. I'm going to need to change the mod description and...
  14. gotest

This would present an exploit where people can place ores in different spots and gain the EXP that way. I've tried that in the past. Until I can figure out how to update the EXP flags as ore is generated, there's not much I can do. Smooth Coal,Thorium Ore, Life Quartz, Aquaite, and Magma Ore...
  15. gotest

These problems should be fixed now. Overhaul changes a lot about how Terraria works, and can cause some huge balance issues, or even cause some things to completely break. I haven't tried it myself, but there have been a lot of incompatibility complaints with Overhaul and Leveled. So I just put...
  16. gotest

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Has anyone noticed that bosses take double the damage that appears? Triple if it's a Crit. I have tried this without any mods besides this one and Hero's Mod.
  17. gotest

Go kill bosses? Go kill stuff? Enemies scale in expert mode. Not with your level, but with world progression. Bosses do not scale in level. They're always the same level.
  18. gotest

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I just discovered that the Yew-Wood Lute is using both Magic and Symphonic damage multipliers. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it allows for some insane boosts since these bonuses are multiplicative to each other.
  19. gotest

I have no idea what you're trying to ask. ... Support other RPG mods...? Leveling mods should NOT be mixed as they interfere with each other, causing problems. It's not possible to add support. I don't see why people are doing this.
  20. gotest

I just released version 0.5.1 that allows this. There's a setting file in your ModLoader folder called, "LeveledSettings.json". (Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader) You should be able to modify it in Notepad. The value for UIPosition is by screen width percent. It defaults to 50(%). You...
Back
Top Bottom