Search results for query: *

1. Fallen_Terrarian

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Medium, normal, corruption Seed: afrique Also has 3 sword shrines, 2 east close to eachother, 1 west. Nuff said.
  2. Fallen_Terrarian

Spider Nest [File Included]

Just gonna plop my world file, character file and the map here because I just totally felt like it. Got a vertical tunnel, which is unfinished, got a :red:ty hellevator, :red:ty houses, a :red:ty cholorophyte farm and a truly fascinating spider nest in my opinion, that being the main reason I'm...
  3. Fallen_Terrarian

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

563881891 (Small, Corruption, Expert) Check it on nice flatlands at spawn, 2 living trees at each side of the snow biome(west), corruption at both outer edges of world, 4 floating islands (one of them being sky lake) above jungle and desert (east)
  4. Fallen_Terrarian

Rate the Weapon: Day Eleven - Daedalus Stormbow

Haven't been on the forums/played terraria for ages, first new post. I just defeated all the mechanical bosses using the Daedalus Stormbow with holy arrows, and the melee adamantite armor. Since I fought the destroyer first (for obvious reasons) I did use the Megashark with crystal bullets as my...
  5. Fallen_Terrarian

You do know the dryad is super old right? She looks good and young tho :3

You do know the dryad is super old right? She looks good and young tho :3
  6. Fallen_Terrarian

Building Competition (Please Vote!)

You dont have to make printscreens, in 1.3 you van press F1 for camera mode :merchantwink:
  7. Fallen_Terrarian

How do people acquire the materials for huge builds

Host your own server whit tschock and then u can /i
  8. Fallen_Terrarian

Eater Of Souls = Antlion ???

What a twist! I was just playing on a server (Shadowrain) whit some friends until i spotted this: left: Me, Fallen Terrarian right: Marcello And we said like wow such a gross background but then i thought... Holes? Antlions also make holes... WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Eater of souls (and devourer and...
  9. Fallen_Terrarian

Terraria Bad Ideas

and space? No air ya know. Terraria durability
  10. Fallen_Terrarian

Engineering Builds by DicemanX

and that guys, is how you make a combination lock in terraria
  11. Fallen_Terrarian

Items Wings need to be put on the mannekin too . .

everybody also wants other accesories and also dyes on (wo)mannequins
  12. Fallen_Terrarian

The Evolution Of The Underground Base

THE EVOLUTION OF THE UNDERGROUND BASE The Start :(: I don't like being underground. Lonely dirt+Beautification :p: Lol dirt! I have to deal whit these caves Adding a small house thingy o_O: Wheres dirt? Me: Gone. ;(: Nooo he was my best friiieeend Me: Hey and me...
  13. Fallen_Terrarian

Post Your 1.3 base here!

My other 1.3 base, more a small town, nvm the dummy and those iron bars >,<. Mechanic needs to be in the saucer is she stupid lol. Totally right u can see the garage whit car key :D.
  14. Fallen_Terrarian

Post Your 1.3 base here!

you also think the granite looks futuristic/good for spaceship things? btw i like it :D
  15. Fallen_Terrarian

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Look this was the beginning of my base: Shhh i stole music box from other world (palm wood to, but i bought the flower wall) I will make a thread for a full evolution of my base
Back
Top Bottom