Search results for query: *

1. Discomaster

Blocks & Decoration Two new gemspark blocks

First one is simple: Pink Gemspark Blocks. Made by combining pink gel with glass at a work bench, uses the same lighting as the pink torch. Second one is more ambitious: Blacklight Gemspark Blocks. Made by combining obsidian with glass at a work bench, the blocks themselves would look visible...
  2. Discomaster

Mac 1.3.5.2 server for Mac not working

Downloaded it a second time in case the download was corrupt, but having the same problem. I think the image provides enough info, but can provide more if necessary.
  3. Discomaster

PS3 Help for hire

Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone needs any help with anything. I'm not doing much over the next week (moving soon), so looking to kill some time. I consider myself a fairly advanced player, I'm pretty well up to date with anything I've wanted to do until the next patch comes out. If...
  4. Discomaster

Rainbow bricks and negative paint

Hey folks, quick question for you. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried painting rainbow bricks with negative paint? I was playing around with other paint types last night to see what they would do. Even though I didn't get a lot of results, I did find black paint dimmed the colors quite...
  5. Discomaster

PS3 Game randomly crashed, returned to XMB, world deleted itself

So I've just spent hours today creating a farm for Plantera, which proved to be quite successful. I have a couple other farms set up on this world as well, all taking a great amount of time to put together, and was still working on improvements. I killed Plantera, made a few slight...
Back
Top Bottom