Search results for query: *

• Users: Sssjim7
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sssjim7

Switch Strange Bugs appearing in Switch version...

Hey... I noticed the following bugs today that weren't there yesterday... 1) The Solar Eruption no longer reveals the tiles underground... and the graphic for it is different... 2) When fighting the Lunar Pillars, enemies no longer shoot a beam back to the pillar when killed... 3) Flame...
  2. Sssjim7

Switch Weird things happening in Switch version...

… weapons disappearing … items disappearing from inventory... lost several swords in the 1st inventory box so far... my son lost his slime mount trying to make it a favorite... not sure what key he hit but it was gone... he had a vendor menu open and was selling stuff, but he didn't sell the...
  3. Sssjim7

Is there a new Invalid housing bug?

I just noticed that about half of my houses that used to be good and have NPC's living in them suddenly say "This is not valid housing" when I check them... has something changed recently that would have caused this? Very curious... and weird...
  4. Sssjim7

Is there a way to play Terraria 1.0.0 ?

I was watching the earliest reviews of the game before it got to cluttered and complicated... I would like to play the first version if possible? I do own the game with all the current updates, of course... ... just curious :)
  5. Sssjim7

Console Messing with hoiks on PS4 - they don't seem to work

Hey... watched the T-MEC video and thought I would try some of those cool things they were doing on the PS4 version, but about half of them don't seem to work. I can't seem to make an up elevator (made it exactly like the one in the video) but it doesn't work. I can move things to the left...
  6. Sssjim7

Console Do we have the bewitching table yet?

Just curious...
  7. Sssjim7

Console Tonights the night...

... gonna start mining for Christmas presents after midnight tonight... I don't mess with the date on my console, so this is always a fun time to play. I never got all the drops from the presents last year, so I am hoping this will be the year I get them all... opened over 1000 presents last...
  8. Sssjim7

Expensive reforging...

... has anyone else noticed that it seems to take forever and a boatload of platinum coins to reforge anything to warding now? I swear I have to reforge about 30 times for each thing I do. I think that the devs should leave in the randomness, but make sure that every time you reforge, you get...
  9. Sssjim7

Great ideas that just don't work :)

You know what I mean... you think of this really great way to beat a boss or farm for money... and then you find out later that it just doesn't work... we have all done it. What are some of the examples that you spent the most *wasted* time and effort on? Mine: I hardwired about 400 explosive...
  10. Sssjim7

Hrm... possible bug?

Started new game with new character 3 days ago... smashed an orb in the corruption just after midnight... no meteorite... smashed a second one the next night... still no meteorite... I have probably played at least 20-30 game days since then and still no meteorite, so I smashed the third one and...
  11. Sssjim7

*Garbage* pickup is still driving me batty...

I know I have said this before, but I really find the most frustrating thing about this game is having to constantly stop what I am doing and empty my inventory. Play 5 minutes, spend 2-3 minutes moving *garbage* from inventory to the trash can... play 5 more minutes, spend 2-3 minutes moving...
  12. Sssjim7

Duke Fisheron keeps despawning on me???

I just fought Duke Fisheron 5 times in a row... I beat him once... the other 4 times he disappeared right before he was going to die... his health was in the red (just a sliver left)... and then *poof* - he was gone... :( ... it is just the strangest thing... and it keeps happening... I wonder...
  13. Sssjim7

No Key Molds, premade Keys won't open chests

I am sure this has been mentioned before, but the keys for the Crimson, Corrupt, Frozen, Jungle and Hallow chests don't work. You can't open the corresponding chests in the dungeon with them. I haven't gotten a key mold drop in 1.3.0.3 yet, either... .... just saying... ~Jim
Back
Top Bottom