Search results for query: *

1. Auraza

Weapons & Equip pixie pants old sprite

hello, i noticed that the sprite for the pixie pants vanity was changed very heavily moving into 1.4 -- but the previous sprite was one of my favorite vanity options in the game and i am a little upset about it no longer existing is there any chance of the previous set being re-implemented in...
  2. Auraza

How hard was it to get the Scaly Truffle?

it took me many, many hours of mindless fishing to finally get it . i am not a lucky person . and that is also why i stopped farming for a rod of discord ...
  3. Auraza

Casual How bad is your OCD?

it is nto bad at all.
  4. Auraza

Casual Your finest quotes

this is the only thing i have posted that is worth reading.
  5. Auraza

Well that was not fair was it (Final boss + Some other event spoliers)

i feel that you may be misinterpreting the reason for the backlash you received in that thread. while there were some players that did, in fact, want to continue telling others to get good, many players were simply disagreeing with your suggestion to add expert items to normal mode, or...
  6. Auraza

Casual Explain your avatar

it is a character from a show i have never seen. the artwork is cute, so i am using it.
  7. Auraza

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

nebula blaze is my favorite weapon (from 1.3). the visuals are very exciting (and i wish it did not fire in a spread when not homing!) but my heart will always belong to tsunami, the worst best weapon in the game. i am still upset that they added autofire to it. it was very exciting clicking...
  8. Auraza

Advice for Nebulla/Solar Pillars?

when doing the solar tower, my main tool was the snowman cannon with rocket II as ammo. as people have said before, try to stay low to the ground during that one. i would not suggest never leaving the ground, or traveling only on the ground. in fact, if you do not see a crawltipede, feel free...
  9. Auraza

Terraria Bad Ideas

cell phone now allows you to text players in other worlds, but costs 30 gold per text mining revamp: - players must click and drag the cursor in an arc towards and then away from the block they intend to mine repeatedly. each swing counts as one click. - smart cursor removed. dumb cursor added...
  10. Auraza

What are your Terraria Headcanons?

i believe someone said that the moon lord is cthulhu's brother? from what i understand, a majority of the game's lore is up for interpretation. many people have their own theories as to what is happening and why. edit: i was beaten to the punch. and then beaten with the punch.
  11. Auraza

tell me all your secrets, show me how to make you mine

tell me all your secrets, show me how to make you mine
  12. Auraza

Please fix or nerf the Medusa enemy.

that is an excellent suggestion the player receives a movement speed reduction in three increments: the first is 10%, the second is 40%, the third is 70%. having the reduction re-apply when at 70% causes the player to be petrified. a visual cue could also be added that either darkens the...
  13. Auraza

it is not your fault that you did not know an obscure reference to a song

it is not your fault that you did not know an obscure reference to a song
  14. Auraza

Let's talk about "Expert" Mode...

and that is why bats should be in hordes
  15. Auraza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXJAHhRHmhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXJAHhRHmhE
  16. Auraza

i have always felt that increasing the spawn rate and adding two or three new universal attack types to shuffle between mobs would contribute more to an "expert" feel than double damage and health ever has similarly, increasing the current ai's use of their mechanics would contribute to...
  17. Auraza

i can understand taking pride in being able to complete expert mode, but i would say that if someone is going around telling players that they are bad because they cannot beat expert mode, the issue is not with the mode but with the player who is actively being a jerk.
  18. Auraza

they certainly would feel left out, but simply giving a trophy and calling it compensation would most likely upset more people than it would please. the only expert mode rewards that i really liked were the shield (because i like the tabi a lot) and the scarf (because it is really cute). the...
  19. Auraza

and there are many ways to acquire those items without touching expert mode. trading is one of them. i do not classify myself as hardcore in any way. i play games for something to do in my spare time. the only reason i play on expert mode after reaching endgame on it is because bosses drop...
  20. Auraza

strange how words seem to only make things worse

strange how words seem to only make things worse
Back
Top Bottom