Search results for query: *

1. U

Modded crashes, and generaly glitchyness.

So, every now and again, an item, item stack, or single item simply gets deleted after I click on it. this doesn't bother me too much, because I can just spawn back in using HERO's mod. Secondly, whenever I move past a certain column in my world, I freeze (in multiplayer) I've tried getting my...
  2. U

suggestions for mods?

I would like some suggestions for good mods (no cheatsy mods, etc.), however i have very, VERY high standards i don't want the sprites to be out-of-place... this means that the sprites must be made with the same EXACT sprite resolution as terraria itself... of course, it would be nice to see...
  3. U

Which mod was it again?

So, a little while back, when 1.3 wasn't a thing, and the frost moon was the latest added feature to terraria (i think), my friend introduced me to a mod, however i can't recall the name It's basically a mod where you can "do" commands which change items, the world, you, etc. for instance...
  4. U

Biomes & Nature Biome suggestions

So, this is my 2nd thread, and i think i'll stick to a simple A)-D) system, summing up everything. A) Toxic Wastelands biome: and alternative Crimson/corruption: toxic enemies (insert LoL pun here), only place to fish where you will get the toxicarp B) Portals (not specifically a Biome)...
  5. U

Weapons & Equip Xenopopper

So, the Xenopopper is a cool and unique weapon... but its not something someone would normally use, its got a delay, which i don't like, and i'm sure many others agree with me on that. How about... A) you can "activate" the bubbles you placed down by right-clicking B) if the bubbles are not...
  6. U

Post all changes you think should be made to terraria here!

Before i get started terraria is in a near-perfect state (nothing is perfect) and i'm not complaining! So, i was thinking, "there are some pretty non-fun weapons and mechanics in the game, which you still have to go through, or people just don't do that!" i.e. mining, it gets boring pretty fast...
Back
Top Bottom