Search results for query: *

• Users: MadCat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MadCat

MadCat can build?

Welcome to MadCat's Crazy Ingame creations. I'd like to stat off by saying I did get help on most of these (as of now all of them) so I in no way deserve all the credit. So on that note, lets get started! Extra: [/SPOILER] There is more coming soon! Thanks for...
  2. MadCat

Items Event EXPERT mode drops!

Expert mode treasure bags for event bosses! I know what you are thinking "How the hecky-peck would that even work!?!?!" Well I'll tell you: Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon The Moons' mechanics themselves always striked me as odd. The first wave in which a boss appears is wave 4 and drop rates in...
  3. MadCat

PC WTS: 10 Magic Lanterns!

I'd like to sell 10 magic lanterns I got the skeley merchant to show up at the right time and wanted to share my luck with you guys! I'd like a bit more than the buy price if you want to pay in coin, but I would also accept some items such as boss/event summons!
  4. MadCat

Items The Hammer of POW!

Okay so I was looking through all the unobtainable things in Terraria and there are SOOO many walls! All of these are really pretty and I wanna have some in my builds! I present: The Hammer of POW! The Hammer of POW is an endgame, superhero comic style hammer that when used on walls mines them...
  5. MadCat

Blocks & Decoration Bait Blocks!

I purpose to you: Bait Blocks Bait blocks are a new block that when places give a new buff Patience. This buff gives a player higher fishing power (because you need to be patient while fishing). An alternate idea for this buff is that it could speed time up to catching a fish. Answer the...
  6. MadCat

Items Crafting Voodoo dolls!

Okay we all know these fellas: oh yes they pop up in a LOT of boos suggestions. People tend to want more voodoo dolls. That is NOT what this thread is about. Honestly I don't care how many voodoo dolls there are I just wanna craft one. Crafting: 30* Silk 5*/ Rotten chunks/vertebrae 1* Healing...
  7. MadCat

(GAME) Make a Quote

The above posters quote must be related to your quote in some way. Your quote should be quite short. Your quote can be from a book, movie, game, or whatever else. so lets get started! There is no one above me so I don't have to be related lucky me! You can cite your sourse. "... if you are on a...
  8. MadCat

Weapons & Equip Jump-man boots!

I present: Jump-man Boots! Jump-man boots are an accessory that allows you to jump on enemies heads, just like Mario! The amount of damage dealt is equal to half the amount of defense points the player has currently. If a player has an odd amount of defense points the damage will be rounded...
  9. MadCat

Items Pixie Dust - More Uses!

Pixie dust is fairly common. I want to have more uses for it besides what is currently used for. I want it to be placeable to add sparkles to the world. It would be in the furniture layer and could be painted to make different colors. It should be able to be put into a dye to have sparkly...
  10. MadCat

Game Mechanics Camera tweak

I want to be able to use the camera to capture parts of my full screen map with snapshot as well as inventory and equiptment. That way I can show i have certain things equipped without taking a screenshot and editing it. It would just be easier.
  11. MadCat

Items Rare or not, I want to know!

Basically this thread is a suggestion to change the life-form analyzer. Right now it detects only a few creatures. I want that to change. I want to be able to have Chaos elementals or the Skeleton Merchant to apply. Maybe sometimes I don't want mimics to show up. Who knows it depends on the...
  12. MadCat

Serious Something I've thought about...

Recently this video has come to my mind: Boy does this say something. I REALLY wanted to share this with a community that probably hasn't even HEARD about this. That doesn't really think about it that much. I wanted to present this to a place where people would appreciate it. Some of the things...
  13. MadCat

PC Pixel Artist required SOOOOOOONNN!!!!

I have a basic character pixel art I need done in 2 days. I can pay in a few ways but If you think you can do this project I will provide you the materials you think you will need. Please PM me if you are intrested!
  14. MadCat

Weapons & Equip Lunar Hook Tweak

We all know the glorious Lunar Hook Now as is Everytime you fire it It comes as Solar first My suggestion is that depending on what class your character is It will change. The way it could be decided is: a) Which weapons you have the most of in your hotbar b) which weapon you have the most...
  15. MadCat

Weapons & Equip Yoraiz0r's Spell tweak

Wings right now are programmed to toggle any sprites on your back (leaf blower,architect gizmo pack), and replaces it with the wings sprite. Yoraiz0r's spell does NOT have a sprite to replace. I think things should be visible on your back with the Yoraiz0r's spell just because it makes sense!
  16. MadCat

PC WTB, WTT: Saphires

I can pay in money and I have a few rare items. PM me for more info.
  17. MadCat

PC Stylish Scissors!

I'm looking for these scissors to finish off my stylists house if I can get multiple that would be great but just one is fine too. Ask me for an item you want and I'll see if I have it.
  18. MadCat

Weapons & Equip Accessories and more accessories! (and even more!)

I've seen a LOT of accesory bundles lately so here is a list of some really good ones anyone who cares to make a sprite or have any others that are good can comment below. Any feedback is appreciated!
  19. MadCat

PC WTB: Building stuff!

Hello today I'm looking for some items for my next build. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rainbow Bricks Martian Conduit Plating Pearlsandstone Hardened Pearlsand Cloud blocks...
  20. MadCat

PC What are the odds...

I had a solar eclipse then a blood moon then another solar eclipse. Just wow.
Back
Top Bottom