Search results for query: *

1. SgtxStiffy

Wyvern is not a Wyvern.

I read the Eragon series a couple years ago and Terraria's Wyvern's were not what I expected when I first saw them. Honestly I thought they were flying snakes.
  2. SgtxStiffy

1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

I'm tempted not to use the UFO though. I feel like that might be a bit too cheatsy. I'm using the drill mount though. After seeing that thing melt blocks I haaave to use it to make my arenas now ahaha.
  3. SgtxStiffy

Hey, if I didn't spawn it in, I'll allow it. :P He even offered me a bunch of moonlord weapons, but nah. I'm not thaaat bad. ahaha
  4. SgtxStiffy

I'm just borrowing one of my friends UFO's and drill mounts for it. Drilling out a huuuuge area in the underground jungle then just flying around with the ufo.
  5. SgtxStiffy

Have you tried going to the underworld and flying up into the underground jungle with some spelunkers? That's how I found most of mine.
  6. SgtxStiffy

I have the shadlowflame bow too ahaha. No knife though. I got the magic weapon that the sorcerer spawns and the flame bow, not the knives.
  7. SgtxStiffy

I've done all zat. I've got the 'good' weapons and gear from the crimson and hallowed mimics of my world. I haven't played in a few days cause for me Terraria gets stale after no-lifing it for two days.
  8. SgtxStiffy

SomeONE better then me who didn't smash me. What a surprise. :p +1
  9. SgtxStiffy

Haha, if you manage to get the hellwing bow or whatever it is from a shadow chest it is an extremely good option for the WoF.
  10. SgtxStiffy

Not sure if you're intentionally smashing or not, but I do understand how the enemies work. As I stated in my post, 200 hours of Terraria experience with probably 3/4's of that in hardmode. As you'll see if you read my entire post, I said I don't understand why they made the mobs so strong. Not...
  11. SgtxStiffy

Huh. I went through an entire eclipse and didn't get a single one. Weird.
  12. SgtxStiffy

I have every banner I've achieved set up at my base, or their respective biomes where I do most of my farming. Unless the wiki is wrong (which it may be, I don't know). And what do you mean it's other drop? The ones that unlock post-plantera? 1.3.0.1: No longer used to directly craft the Terra...
  13. SgtxStiffy

I will agree with you wholeheartedly regarding the new strategies and arenas. I've already created and posted a strategy for taking out The Destroyer (which also works for The Twins and Skeletron Prime) and all sources I've looked at state that using warding in expert mode is without a doubt the...
  14. SgtxStiffy

The problem I have with it is I enjoy the extra challenge but it's too challenging to kill regular mobs. Honestly. Killing skeletron prime is easier then killing mothron. For some reason regular mobs do more damage then bosses? I just don't understand why mobs are so powerful.
  15. SgtxStiffy

1.3 Strange Plant Auto-Farm: It Works!

I'd love to see this too. Found my second strange plant today. It turned my armor into a sort of optimus prime type thing. Now I want moore!
  16. SgtxStiffy

I've been an avid Terraria player for a few years now, having logged around 200 hours overall into the game. I hadn't played since Christmas when I heard about 1.3, so I jumped at the chance to play again. I started up the expert mode with a fresh character, just to see how bad it was. It was...
  17. SgtxStiffy

1.3 Strange Plant Auto-Farm: It Works!

too much like work for dye. I've only ever found one strange plant (I only figured out that they were a thing yesterday), and just to make sure, all they do is dye your armor right?
  18. SgtxStiffy

My 1.3 base is a villa.

lol my base in Terraria is always just 3 rooms stacked off the side of one of those living wood trees (easy start to a hellavator) with rooms stacked on top for NPCs haha
  19. SgtxStiffy

Terraria 1.3 The Destroyer Expert Guide

Good news! I just tried it, and it turns out that the exact same strategy works on the twins, though it is a bit more difficult. It takes a lot more evading of the damages, but if you have wings, just flying around and using the bow works on them as well!
  20. SgtxStiffy

Terraria 1.3 The Destroyer Expert Guide

The Destroyer A complete joke in normal mode An utter disaster in expert... or so we thought. I have an extremely short guide to stop you from doing what I did when I initially started expert hardmore (with a completely fresh character, no post-plantera weapons or armor). I figured, how hard...
Back
Top Bottom