Search results for query: *

1. Space Admiral Laika

PC Odd performance issue

So I know lots of people have already reported low framerates, but despite my framerates never dropping below 60 the game gets really jerky around my town and some other places, particularly around the large living trees (the ones that have gnomes in them) and in the underground mushroom biome...
  2. Space Admiral Laika

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I don't imagine internal supersampling would be implemented for a game like Terraria, but if your video card supports it then this is something you can set up via your video card control panel. NVIDIA calls this DSR/Dynamic Super Resolution, but there are other methods for running games in...
  3. Space Admiral Laika

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I am very happy that the font looks a lot better again as of the latest hotfix. ^_^ It also scales nicely now when resized, although the loot pickup text and the text that appear above the characters' heads when typing messages in the chat don't scale as well as all the other text.
  4. Space Admiral Laika

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

The new font is unattractive and does not appear to scale well at all. Even on the default 100% zoom/UI scaling levels it looks pixelated, and on lower resolutions than 1080p it looks blurry yet also oversharpened. It's particularly evident if you look at the buff timers. A friend (who runs the...
  5. Space Admiral Laika

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

@Leinfors Sounds fair, I guess it's not really an issue since it's entirely optional and whenever I use it I'll just set it to a value where I think it looks nice. c: Yes, in addition to the Creeper Egg light pet the exact same roughness appears to occur for the Gato Egg and Dragon Egg vanity...
  6. Space Admiral Laika

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Nothing super important, but the Creeper Egg/Flickerwick light pet now looks a lot more pixelated and has some really unappealing flickering/aliasing issues when bobbing up and down in its idle animation when running the game in 1080p or lower resolutions. My video card supports resolution...
  7. Space Admiral Laika

[0.1v-alpha] Auto swing mod

Unfortunately broke with the release of version 1.3.3.3. :c A shame, I think the autoswing/no autoswing mechanic is just annoying and unfun to deal with. For swords, anyway.
  8. Space Admiral Laika

1.3.0.4 Game freeze when server is launched

Thanks for the tip, however unfortunately I have rented the server from a server host, and they have taken out this option in the configuration file, presumably because they have their own way of managing system priorities on their servers. I could try adding it in, but I would rather not mess...
  9. Space Admiral Laika

1.3.0.4 Game freeze when server is launched

Indeed, multiplayer appears to be broken in 1.3.0.4. I can join my dedicated server and explore the world just fine, but there are no monsters, the NPCs don't move, and upon disconnecting and reconnecting to the server everything has been reset to the same state as the previous time I connected...
Back
Top Bottom