Search results for query: *

• Users: Yumei
  • Order by date
  1. Y

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

Tested for a little under 3 hours. Not a single crash. Did some slight multiplayer testing too, things seem fine. Though, fairly enough, the testing I did with the exe fix stopped working the next day due to new updates from w11. I'd like to be optimistic about it though, so hopefully it...
  2. Y

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

I've also been dealing with the crashes. I have noticed some things though. 1. It only affects the character's saved status. All impacts affecting the world (Destroyed/placed blocks, items moved in/out of chests, etc) remain saved after the crashes. 2. It doesn't seem to crash in multiplayer. I...
  3. Y

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Hoping that the (relatively creepy) Bunny Hood is no longer the endgame for bunny related equippables! Here's to another 3k hours, and then some, even if no cuter bunny stuff makes it in~ As a side note, I too hope that Master Mode isn't just numbers up. I'm doubting it is though, since...
  4. Y

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

What I wouldn't do for an irl Last Prism that fires off rainbow lights in a circle... ...and then they condense into one big beam which murders the battery in seconds :p
  5. Y

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Any chance that the weird auto-fire cancellation due to hovering over an active buff icon (Guns, lasers, gun lasers, etc will stop firing when mouse is moved over a buff icon on top left) will be fixed? Or is it intentional? I noticed that they don't fire at all when over any active buff icon...
  6. Y

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Has this issue I posted been looked into? Seems to still be an issue in 1.3.5. Confirmed it myself that the game was not like this previously.
  7. Y

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I noticed that the new summon accessories' 10% minion damage and extra sentry don't stack. Is that intentional? I was looking forward to having 900,000 rainbows assault my foes (and my eyes) with Rainbow Crystal Staff :(
  8. Y

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I'm not sure if this has always been the case, but i'm noticing auto-fire weapons ceasing their fire when the cursor is hovered over an active buff icon (The ones displayed below primary inventory). It feels like it hasn't been the case since I've only noticed it now after a long time of playing.
Back
Top Bottom