Search results for query: *

1. N

NPCs & Enemies Pawn shop

Ever wanted to sell your items to other players? I know I have. My suggestion here is basically an NPC that's like a shop and a chest combined, and is mostly useful for semi-large servers. You sell items to the pawn shop, which makes those items available to buy in those quantities to any...
  2. N

PC Interesting note re: water walking and certain mounts

When using water walking items (either the Water Walking Potion or items like Water Walking Boots and Lava Wading Boots), mounts that move differently on land than in air or water will move as if on land. This may be a gigantic "duh", but it came to mind when I noticed that my Cute Fishron was...
  3. N

PC Rarity of fishing up Enchanted Sundial?

I've been fishing for several in-game days in the surface Jungle using the full Angler set, Golden Fishing Rod, Master Bait (giggity), and Fishing and Sonar Potions, yet I have not seen a single Enchanted Sundial. What is the chance of fishing one of these up, exactly?
  4. N

Blocks & Decoration Make weapon/armor/item display objects lockable

I'm making a museum in one of my worlds, and will be displaying lots of weapons, armors, etc. in it...and while I'd like to invite players on and allow them to see my collection, I don't want them to be able to steal stuff. My suggestion is to make these display objects lockable so that only the...
  5. N

Items Alloys

Thanks to @Ninja Army for the suggestion that inspired this one! This idea will allow players to make alloys out of the two alternate versions of ores (Copper and Tin; Iron and Lead; Silver and Tungsten; Gold and Platinum; Cobalt and Palladium; Mythril and Orichalcum; and Adamantite and...
  6. N

Game Mechanics Inventory slot reservation

In a game called Factorio, you can reserve inventory slots for specific items so that only those items can fill those slots. I would like to see this functionality in Terraria, so if, for example, I'm trying to fish up a quest fish, I don't have to keep throwing stuff out of my inventory to...
  7. N

Blocks & Decoration Gear up NPCs

NPCs being able to defend themselves now is really nice, but I would actually like to see a little more complexity to them...namely, I would like the ability to give them spare Heart Crystals and Life Fruits to up their maximum health, and equip them with different armors and weapons. If an NPC...
  8. N

Blocks & Decoration Name of displayed item shown when hovering mouse over Weapon Rack/(Wo)Mannequin/Item Frame

I'm in the process of building a museum to display all weapons, tools, armor/vanity sets, etc., and for simplicity's sake, I'm sorting them alphabetically. To that end, when hovering my mouse over a Weapon Rack, Item Frame, and part of a (Wo)Mannequin with something placed in/on it, I would like...
  9. N

PC Skeleton Merchant in old worlds

Will the Skeleton Merchant spawn in pre-1.3 worlds? I've heard he's pretty common, but I've only found him once the entire time I've been playing, and it was in a 1.3 world.
  10. N

Items Hair Dye slot

Instead of making hair dyes consumable items, along with hair dye removers, I think hair dyes should be made equippable instead. In return, they can be more expensive.
  11. N

Game Mechanics Peaceful Worlds - My version of Creative Mode

I've seen versions of the Creative Mode suggestion, but I have my own that would be...not so cheaty. No monster spawns by default. A Peaceful World-exclusive NPC, the Creator, can be used to toggle this in case you want to test your home defenses, for example. World generates with no...
Back
Top Bottom