Search results for query: *

1. Transcend

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Fixed "Remove Mana Costs" feature and "Full Bright" plugin.
  2. Transcend

Okay I did my best to update. Let me know any problems. pixeltree
  3. Transcend

Not sure, I don't have anyone to play with so I can't test multiplayer stuff. If you end up trying it, let me know how it goes.
  4. Transcend

Yes most/all of the features should work in multiplayer.
  5. Transcend

Delete the ItemSpawner.cs file from the Plugins folder. Its not compatible with 1.4.
  6. Transcend

Highly recommend switching over to tModLoader and using my mod Transcend's Customizations. It has many of the same features and fully supports the latest version of Terraria.
  7. Transcend

v1.3.0.0: Updated for Terraria v1.4.2.3. Had to remove ChestSearch and InventoryEnhancements, difficult to update.
  8. Transcend

Sorry about that, I think I fixed it now! Please try downloading again: https://github.com/dougbenham/TerrariaPatcher/raw/master/TerrariaPatcher.public.zip
  9. Transcend

v1.2.0.41: Startup fix and fixed FNA. v1.2.0.40: Fixed auto-updater to use TLS 1.2 with Github. v1.2.0.39: Added support for tModLoader 64-bit.
  10. Transcend

Gee, maybe you should use the latest version of TerrariaPatcher (v1.2.0.38) which was released back in August and still works with all the latest of Terraria & tModLoader updates. Where is tModLoader 64-bit? There's no choice between 32 & 64 bit tModLoader and TerrariaPatcher is compatible...
  11. Transcend

Did you even bother trying? It already works..
  12. Transcend

Not sure what happened there sorry. Best bet is to just download directly again.
  13. Transcend

Hello, it is updated now.

14. Transcend

15. Transcend

v1.2.0.38: Updated to work with tModLoader v0.11.3.0.
  16. Transcend

Not sure how to help. Try running in different compatibility modes like Windows 7 compatibility (if you're using windows 10). Run as admin. Look for any error log files in your Terraria folder.. The post you quoted is a perfect explanation. "The patcher only edits the 'base spawn rate' and...
  17. Transcend

As long as you read the main post thoroughly you will be fine. If anything breaks, you can use Steam to refresh your installation to a vanilla copy of Terraria.
  18. Transcend

How is it out of date? Latest Terraria is 1.3.5.3 right?
  19. Transcend

I don't have time to diagnose individual people's issues.. That being said.. make sure you read through the main post's instructions carefully. Run as admin (or turn of UAC entirely) Make sure you have .NET Framework 4.5 or later, etc If using Windows 7 make sure you have SP1 If using Windows...
  20. Transcend

It sounds like you are using the Steam Fix. Just re-patch a fresh copy of Terraria but uncheck the "Steam Fix". I've fixed the chat error now. Not sure about the HERO mod breaking though. Let me know if that still persists after you test out the latest.
Back
Top Bottom