Search results for query: *

1. NyctoDarkMatter

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Weeping Cultist set. Because not every cultist is accepted or loved.
  2. NyctoDarkMatter

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Is there a way to disable the logins for a small 2-person server?
  3. NyctoDarkMatter

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Having the same crash as the two above me when loading: Furniture, Food, and Fun by Jenosis (previously named Cosmetic Variety and Legends) Spirit Mod by PhoenixBlade and the Dev Team Calamity Mod by MountainDrew Tremor Mod by Jofairden Thorium Mod by DivermanSam it's basically the same error...
  4. NyctoDarkMatter

Community creativity contest mod.

Well, this gives me a reason to continue modding, perhaps. And I already made my entry which can go straight into my mod. :P @Iriazul You up for the task? I'd be willing to do it with a partner who I've worked with before.
  5. NyctoDarkMatter

Boss sprite for Calamity Mod Help!

My bad! XD I've just been a bit busy. @MountainDrew I'll finish it within a couple days, just don't rush me or I'll get out of the mood again. xD
  6. NyctoDarkMatter

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

Alright, cool. You'll of course get a link back to this page as the suggestions and whatnot, and I'll add this to my list of potential content. Thanks!
  7. NyctoDarkMatter

I'm mainly looking at: Normal Pot Mimics Money Bags (if I can code them) Devil Pots As of the moment those are the things I think I could do. Later on I might request permission for even more complicated stuff, and of course any content that is from this suggestion will be accredited as your...
  8. NyctoDarkMatter

Can I get permission to mod some of this stuff into my mod? I can't do everything but I definitely want to include some stuff. :P
  9. NyctoDarkMatter

Totally fair. Just an opinion :P
  10. NyctoDarkMatter

I feel like this is more summoner than magic. But hey, that's just me. :P
  11. NyctoDarkMatter

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I don't know about Soul Bombs but mine did in fact sell Void Hearts after the corresponding boss was defeated. :3
  12. NyctoDarkMatter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ha! If I had money I'd do that. Right now my GTX 650 works perfectly fine, no lag here with a 650 and 8GBs of RAM.
  13. NyctoDarkMatter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I can personally comfirm that the sprite for that has been changed. ;D
  14. NyctoDarkMatter

As far as I know, that's how it currently works, since Graydee has not changed the main post or inserted a vote. :P
  15. NyctoDarkMatter

Granite + Magic, as said in the first post near the bottom.
  16. NyctoDarkMatter

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Cool! I'd totally remove my content and send you the code that I already have if you ordered me to. I'm just tempted to create an underground biome of some sort now that I've seen what can be done. :)
  17. NyctoDarkMatter

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Small issue, really, but the Martian Saucer spawned with the turrets floating off of it because the Core spawned with a size modifier. You might want to make the Martian Saucer immune to size modifiers as well. :)And probably Stealth modifiers, since nobody wants to fight an invisible saucer...
  18. NyctoDarkMatter

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Really like it! Question: If I were making a mod, would I be allowed to use some of this content? I don't know how well I can implement the biome since I have to get really good at coding for that, but I figured I'd ask since some of the things here would be cool even if this were just an...
  19. NyctoDarkMatter

Alright, I got one. Thanks to a specific someone who had already submitted prior to this for helping me a good bit after I set the graphics and whatnot. Made it just that bit more quality that it needed IMO. Meet the Quake Staff. If you want to know more, a ZIP file with the TMod inside is...
Back
Top Bottom