Search results for query: *

1. NyctoDarkMatter

PC Ultimate Challenge - The Celestial Pain

Okay, so I just attempted something with @ethanciavo @SkullTrauma @Chelle @Crowmanhunter and myself @NyctoDarkMatter . We attempted a simplified version and couldn't beat it, albeit getting close, so we decided to challenge you all. ;) And I'd like to see if it's possible for anyone. These are...
  2. NyctoDarkMatter

PC Rod of Discord for Sale

ROD OF DISCORD SALES! Here's the simple fact: I have a Rod of Discord farm that I left going for WAY too long, because I felt like it, so I have an overhaul of Rods of Discord (as well as other various Hallowed items, feel free to ask what else, Rod of Discord is the main attraction). Most of...
  3. NyctoDarkMatter

PC Looking for Super Absorbant Sponge and Bottomless Water Bucket

[TRADE REMOVED, EXECUTED WITH PLAYMOARNOW. TRADE WENT SMOOTHLY. NO ERROR. SHUTTING DOWN.]
  4. NyctoDarkMatter

NPCs & Enemies [Solar Eclipse] True Mothron

Okay, so I was wondering. What if the Solar Eclipse had a true boss, in the form of a True version of Mothron? The reason I thought of this idea is because Mothron is now necessary to craft any True Weapon. Therefore, I think they could make a trigger once either True Excalibur or True Night's...
  5. NyctoDarkMatter

This is My Slime Farm

The picture is a little spammy, but it gets the point out. This is my slime Hellevator (which still isn't complete, I will make it reach Hell!). I wanted to know if anyone else had any admirable farms for mobs? Slime, Bunnies, Piranha, whatever you like!
  6. NyctoDarkMatter

NPCs & Enemies [Frost Legion] The Abominable Snowman

Alright, so fighting the Frost Legion is fun and what not, at least for the Mister Stabby invasion, but I think it needs a hardmode mini-boss, just like the other events now have. Each event has something that makes it so much cooler; the Goblins now have a Summoner that wrecked me many times...
Back
Top Bottom