Search results for query: *

1. NeithR

Resolved How to See the Theme Background?

Didn't expect there were replies yesterday from my solved question 6 years ago :dryadgrin: . The solution 6 years ago is still working well by visiting: https://forums.terraria.org/styles/x/relogic/background/BG.jpg Replace x with: - snow - crimson - corruption - underground - jungle -...
  2. NeithR

Mobile Any tips for fighting wall of flesh as mage only?

Laat time I fought WoF, I used Demon Scythe. And also a standard long platform arena.
  3. NeithR

NeithR's Terraria Fanart using Touchpad

Hello, fellow Terrarians! I just made Guide fanart, and since Guide is officially WoF, then...
  4. NeithR

I post this reply on android :dryadgrin:

I post this reply on android :dryadgrin:
  5. NeithR

@Ahmed11678: Thank you so much! Feel free to use it as profile picture! :dryadpassionate: Saw...

@Ahmed11678: Thank you so much! Feel free to use it as profile picture! :dryadpassionate: Saw it the profile picture, fits so well :dryadpassionate: Also, the legs are hidden in other secret place like Moon Lord's legs :dryadgrin:
  6. NeithR

@Ahmed11678 : Thank you! :dryadgrin:

@Ahmed11678 : Thank you! :dryadgrin:
  7. NeithR

Thank you very much! Yes, been improving my art so I can unlock more possible fan art :dryadhappy:
  8. NeithR

Accepted :dryadgrin:

Accepted :dryadgrin:
  9. NeithR

@Impalpable That's no legs but her butterfly wings :dryadgrin:

@Impalpable That's no legs but her butterfly wings :dryadgrin:
  10. NeithR

You are welcome :dryadgrin:

You are welcome :dryadgrin:
  11. NeithR

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Just when The End of Journey update released, I started to go back playing Terraria from beginning :dryadgrin: . Things sure have change a lot. And just when I am in self-quarantine during pandemic which means I can play much longer. Also thank you very much for the big update and new contents...
  12. NeithR

Hello Terrarians! It's been 3 years since the last time I posted Terraria fanarts here and today the time has come to post more of them here :dryadgrin: . More of them will be made in the future :dryadgrin: .
  13. NeithR

mine was friday

mine was friday
  14. NeithR

surprising that dragcave still alive over 10 years.

surprising that dragcave still alive over 10 years.
  15. NeithR

I got Nazar in hardmode too. The mages were really nasty while I was seeking for nazar...

I got Nazar in hardmode too. The mages were really nasty while I was seeking for nazar especially the ones with homing spell and the fire blast which move through walls :D.
  16. NeithR

Yeah, I struggled too to get nazar.

Yeah, I struggled too to get nazar.
  17. NeithR

Were you viewing night sky using telescope? Can you see the moon using that? I never seen one...

Were you viewing night sky using telescope? Can you see the moon using that? I never seen one using telescope :D
  18. NeithR

Yeah, sometimes I go to Discord. You on discord too? Yes, other hobbies like drawing fanart. How...

Yeah, sometimes I go to Discord. You on discord too? Yes, other hobbies like drawing fanart. How is yours? And regarding B's, only heard of Bing, the rival of Google :D .
  19. NeithR

Yep, true. Been in other those :D .

Yep, true. Been in other those :D .
  20. NeithR

Yep, it's been a while :). Well, I missed a lot too since I just logged in several days ago :D.

Yep, it's been a while :). Well, I missed a lot too since I just logged in several days ago :D.
Back
Top Bottom