Search results for query: *

• Users: NeithR
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NeithR

Drawings & Paintings NeithR's Touchpad Drawing

Hello, Terrarians! This thread will be my place to show arts I made. Also, I am still training as well on drawing (especially I am still more-focused on programming). I made them using Graphics Gale and laptop's touchpad. What do you think? You feedback is welcome. == OC == == Fanart ==...
  2. NeithR

Resolved How to See the Theme Background?

Looking at the theme background, I realized there is still more content in the image which is covered by the tables. Is there some way to see the theme's full background? Just curious :D. (or maybe the name of the css file so I can check using view source code?). (Also, I have tried with while...
  3. NeithR

NeithR's Terraria Fanart using Touchpad

Hi Everyone! So, looking others making fanart of Terraria stuffs, I feel interested to make some too. I might make some more in other time. (Sep 27,2014) Face-chan is Happy (Oct 7,2014) Dryad On Pumpkin (Nov 22, 2014) Terraria Monsters Nov Drawing (30th June, 2015) NPC GIrls (23rd...
  4. NeithR

More Contrast Some Text In Snow Theme?

So, i am using the Snow theme now. Found that some text has less contrast with text color (the date text). Might want to increase more contrast the date text's color? :happy:
Back
Top Bottom