Search results for query: *

1. Xmax360

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

"I'm interested to see what the heck is happening in the other room, maybe I can punch something while I'm at it." Greyton says. He then attempts to phase through the wall into the other room being a ghosty goo.
  2. Xmax360

"Alright, I have a lot of question, but first how did I even fall?!" Greyton exclaims. He then starts going over to some of the robots to see if he can find anything of use. "Hey Fred, you know a bit about... mechanical things help me out."
  3. Xmax360

"Riiight, yeah he's dead, so what do we tell the people looking for em?"
  4. Xmax360

"Alright, I'm going to be honest, after all that fighting, I've forgotten why we came here." Greyton says looking down.
  5. Xmax360

Greyton now uses Do lots of harm on Lomps. "Die annoying stick!"
  6. Xmax360

Goreton now knowing the rules, flies up and slashes at Mothman A. Sorry I mean "tries".
  7. Xmax360

"I'M NOT DYING AGAIN!" Goreton yells slashing angrily at MothMan B.
  8. Xmax360

"You think I'd let myself die again, Hell no! Take one of my damn items." Greyton says holding the shell.
  9. Xmax360

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL FRED! SHOOT THE DAMN MOTH!" Greyton scolds Fred and then goes to swing with the shell again but aiming for where he thinks the mouth is on the same Mothman. "And you need to SHUT UP!"
  10. Xmax360

"I god damn knew it!" Greyton shouts in the air, and then goes to hit Mothman using the green shell as a gauntlet.
  11. Xmax360

"I have seen three in my life time and have you seen where that has gotten me, I think, you should believe someone when that someone is a floating dead man and you are a rotting flesh bag!" Greyton argues with Fred without using caps lock.
  12. Xmax360

"Oh look at that... guess we just let whatever I saw fly by like nothing happened." Greyton says in a sarcastic tone floating over to the wagon and grabbing the first thing he sees in the supplies.
  13. Xmax360

"Fred, I think someone or something, might be watching us, and if we don't move, we might become the next supply guy." Greyton says to Fred pointing where he last saw the eyes.
  14. Xmax360

"What a disappointing fight." Greyton says rolling his eyes and following Fred.
  15. Xmax360

"HEY NO TIME FOR CRYING SMASH HIM!" Greyton cheers.
  16. Xmax360

Greyton tucks his arms in and watches.
  17. Xmax360

Greyton sees this, event, happening and floats up higher to see it, after seeing that the knight is being attacked he yells, "YEAH, CRUSH HIS METAL BODY!" to the Mohawker.
  18. Xmax360

"Damn."
  19. Xmax360

"Fred can we just kill this guy, he has only gotten in our way." Greyton says grinding his teeth pointing at the knight.
  20. Xmax360

"Stupid Bot!" Goreton grabs the mugs smashes it on the Junkin.
Back
Top Bottom