Search results for query: *

1. Neymar11

Its finally out.............:) :) :) :) :)

Its finally out.............:) :) :) :) :)
  2. Neymar11

i added u, now u need to accept :)

i added u, now u need to accept :)
  3. Neymar11

Whats your steam name?

Whats your steam name?
  4. Neymar11

Skiphs, Terraria just isn't launching, all it does is bounce, I've tried uninstalling Terraria...

Skiphs, Terraria just isn't launching, all it does is bounce, I've tried uninstalling Terraria and even deleting my game files but the same thing happens, :(
  5. Neymar11

Yes i do (Obviously :p)

Yes i do (Obviously :p)
  6. Neymar11

Its taking me more than 1 time to launch terraria but when it does launch it woorks fine

Its taking me more than 1 time to launch terraria but when it does launch it woorks fine
  7. Neymar11

Yes it was a 1.3 map, but my cousin got it on windows and it worked for him

Yes it was a 1.3 map, but my cousin got it on windows and it worked for him
  8. Neymar11

Skiphs, i downloaded a all items map on Mac and when i went in there weren't any of the 1.3...

Skiphs, i downloaded a all items map on Mac and when i went in there weren't any of the 1.3 chests whit the 1.3 items, there are only 1.3 armors and 1.2 items, i tried deleting it and installing again but it doesn't work :(
  9. Neymar11

What?

What?
  10. Neymar11

so first i need to purchase terraia then i do the instrucrions, because im on another steam...

so first i need to purchase terraia then i do the instrucrions, because im on another steam account without terraria purchased
  11. Neymar11

Ok, thanks :) Still waiting for news about the beta, but i can wait.....i hope :P

Ok, thanks :) Still waiting for news about the beta, but i can wait.....i hope :P
  12. Neymar11

Question : So when we buy the beta on steam, will we have to buy it again when the full version...

Question : So when we buy the beta on steam, will we have to buy it again when the full version come out?
  13. Neymar11

lol........................................................................tru :( :( :( :( but...

lol........................................................................tru :( :( :( :( but the game still sucks soooooo incredibly bad
  14. Neymar11

im playing FIFA, even though it sucks right now :(

im playing FIFA, even though it sucks right now :(
  15. Neymar11

i feel the same, but we gotta be patient :)

i feel the same, but we gotta be patient :)
  16. Neymar11

Lol, my mom felt the same when she was pregnant

Lol, my mom felt the same when she was pregnant
  17. Neymar11

^Yeahp

^Yeahp
  18. Neymar11

YESSSSSS THERE IS A BETA FOR MAC/LINUX! HYPE HYPE HYPE

YESSSSSS THERE IS A BETA FOR MAC/LINUX! HYPE HYPE HYPE
  19. Neymar11

@Cenx so with the beta can we like download maps and stuff or naw, also is the beta gonna be on...

@Cenx so with the beta can we like download maps and stuff or naw, also is the beta gonna be on steam?
  20. Neymar11

o rly, sad face (XD)

o rly, sad face (XD)
Back
Top Bottom