Search results for query: *

1. Flubman

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

Five seconds long AND no crafting requirements.
  2. Flubman

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

Piranha Gun needs to be buffed again, yeah. It should be at least as good as Chain Gun. Re-Logic won't touch VK because the last time they did, the community had a conniption. I didn't know that its immunity was an issue. Yeah, that should be fixed.
  3. Flubman

Items Reduce Bouncy Boulder's Recipe Cost

Yeah, Destroyer is kind of a meme anyways.
  4. Flubman

I was actually thinking of Destroyer.
  5. Flubman

Five Pink Gel per boulder is pretty expensive. Maybe it could be three per boulder? One thing I am concerned about, though, is the boulder being used to cheese bosses. What do you all think?
  6. Flubman

Blocks & Decoration Poseable Mannequins, What Terraria Needs to Breathe Life into Builds?

Might be doable with the changes to sprites/animations made in Journey's End.
  7. Flubman

Items Chests loot pool changes

Given how adverse Re-Logic has been to exploits lately, I doubt they'd allow it.
  8. Flubman

Be sure to bump your thread when you do.
  9. Flubman

The best suggestion I've seen all day. I really like the Frost Daggerfish change because that means it'll be reasonable to get enough of them to be useful.
  10. Flubman

Items EDIT: Make Strange Plants More Common

I'm bumping because I added more to my argument. If this is a problem, I apologize and won't do it again.
  11. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Spider/Tarantula Critters!

I really like this idea, but it's probably more work than Re-Logic is willing to muster for it.
  12. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Underground Spider Critter

I just learned that he posted his idea just before I did. Mods, please, lock this thread.
  13. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Underground Spider Critter

An acquaintance of mine had an idea for a little spider critter that you can find underground and place in terrariums. I like this idea because I like critters and think that spiders can be cute under the right circumstances. Thoughts?
  14. Flubman

Game Mechanics Make Coins Produce Light When Dropped Again

I'd say that's so inconsequential that it might as well not be implemented at all.
  15. Flubman

Game Mechanics Make Coins Produce Light When Dropped Again

A change in Journey's End that I disliked was coins no longer emitting light when dropped. I thought this feature was pretty cool in 1.3 because I liked how weapons that killed things behind walls (such as summons) revealed caves and showed off Terraria's neat lighting system. An official reason...
  16. Flubman

Game Mechanics Magic Storage Equivalent for Vanilla

I'm bumping this thread because I added some new information. If this isn't enough information to justify the bump, I apologize and won't do it again.
  17. Flubman

Bumping this because I changed the premise of my suggestion.
  18. Flubman

Making Strange Plants HM-exclusive has proven to be one of the least-popular Journey's End changes. Strange Plants are fun to collect, and they're tied to what is arguably the Dye Trader's main function: selling special dyes. They also look neat and are fun to play fashion with. But with the...
  19. Flubman

Weapons & Equip Ghastly Glaive buff idea

I think you should explain exactly why you think this buff is a good idea.
  20. Flubman

Items Suspicious Looking Eye Buff

After talking to some people, I think that what Suspicious Looking Eye needs is not controllability but rather something to make it cooler (like it occasionally firing a Phantasmal Deathray).
Back
Top Bottom