Search results for query: *

• Users: Flubman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Flubman

Items Reduce Bouncy Boulder's Recipe Cost

Five Pink Gel per boulder is pretty expensive. Maybe it could be three per boulder? One thing I am concerned about, though, is the boulder being used to cheese bosses. What do you all think?
  2. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Underground Spider Critter

An acquaintance of mine had an idea for a little spider critter that you can find underground and place in terrariums. I like this idea because I like critters and think that spiders can be cute under the right circumstances. Thoughts?
  3. Flubman

Game Mechanics Make Coins Produce Light When Dropped Again

A change in Journey's End that I disliked was coins no longer emitting light when dropped. I thought this feature was pretty cool in 1.3 because I liked how weapons that killed things behind walls (such as summons) revealed caves and showed off Terraria's neat lighting system. An official reason...
  4. Flubman

Items EDIT: Make Strange Plants More Common

Making Strange Plants HM-exclusive has proven to be one of the least-popular Journey's End changes. Strange Plants are fun to collect, and they're tied to what is arguably the Dye Trader's main function: selling special dyes. They also look neat and are fun to play fashion with. But with the...
  5. Flubman

Items Suspicious Looking Eye Buff

A Terraria Discord server poll (shown below) revealed that the majority of players (or at least close to it) use Wisp and not Suspicious Looking Eye. I imagine that this is because players find Wisp's ability to be moved around more useful than Eye's ability to reveal treasure and enemies. This...
  6. Flubman

Blocks & Decoration More Monoliths

I think monoliths are lowkey one of the coolest things about Terraria, but I wish there were more of them, and I imagine builders think the same. Here are some monoliths that could be added to the game: Rain Monolith Thunderstorm Monolith Graveyard Monolith Party Monolith Meteor Monolith...
  7. Flubman

Items Boss Summons Should Only be Consumed After a Boss is Defeated

Fighting bosses in Terraria can be stressful, not necessarily because they're hard, but because if you lose, you lose the summon. Also, some of the summoning recipes are kind of expensive. If a boss summon was only consumed upon a boss being defeated, it would make fighting bosses a lot more fun.
  8. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Slime Rain Summon

Slime Rain is a neat event, but there's no way to summon it manually, which is odd because almost every other enemy-based event does have one.
  9. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Torch God Rematch

I think it's kind of weird that you can't fight the Torch God again, and as far as I know, it's the only non-repeatable event in Terraria. Perhaps the Torch God event could have its own summon item?
  10. Flubman

Items Adds Pots to the Rubblemaker

I don't know how feasible this is, but I'd like to see pots get added to the Rubblemaker. I'm sure builders would appreciate it, too.
  11. Flubman

Items Add Oasis Rubble to the Rubblemaker

I have an "easy win" idea. Could Oasis rubble be added to the Rubblemaker? It's strange that the Rubblemaker has pretty much every kind of rubble EXCEPT Oasis-themed ones. Also, Oasis rubble looks cool.
  12. Flubman

Items Move Anti-Portal Blocks to the Cyborg

It makes sense thematically (The Cyborg already sells the Portal Gun Station). It's a very niche item that can get in the way of the Traveling Merchant selling you what you want. Also, it's weird how you can buy this before you can get a Portal Gun. I don't think that making the Traveling...
  13. Flubman

Game Mechanics A Way to Place Vines

I think that it would be nice if players could place vines. Perhaps it could be added as a functionality to the Rubblemaker?
  14. Flubman

Sprites Updated Backgrounds for Corrupt Desert, Crimson Desert, and Hallowed Desert

I'm a big fan of Terraria, but I did notice a shortcoming in some of its backgrounds. The backgrounds for the Corrupt Desert, Crimson Desert, and Hallowed Desert are pretty outdated. What are the odds of them being updated?
  15. Flubman

Game Mechanics Magic Storage Equivalent for Vanilla

A close friend of mine wants to like vanilla Terraria but struggles to do so because he spends so much time sorting his chests, which he thinks is a chore that gets in the way of the game's exploration, combat, and progression. He feels that the popular Magic Storage mod solves this issue...
  16. Flubman

Working as Designed Found an Angel Statue in a Water Chest in a Normal Seed

I don't know if this is normal or not, but I can't remember it happening to me before. It was in the left ocean of this world. The seed is 3.2.2.1926274625.
  17. Flubman

**REPORTED** Royal Gel Doesn't Work on Hoppin' Jacks and Golden Slimes

This might be by design, but I'm posting this just in case.
  18. Flubman

**REPORTED** Bugged Chest

Someone else noticed this bug with my world. The seed is 3.2.2.1926274625.
  19. Flubman

**REPORTED** Golem Spawn Breaks when there are Multiple Lihzhard Alters

I brought an Alter from another world and put it on the surface. I also had an Alter in the Temple, and when I tried to spawn Golem at the surface Alter, the Power Cell was consumed, but Golem didn't appear. Maybe it spawned at the Temple and despawned because I wasn't close enough? EDIT: It...
  20. Flubman

Resolved Rune Wizard Telefrag

I saw this on YouTube, and it looks like it applies to the current version as well.
Back
Top Bottom