Search results for query: *

1. Galeforce_Gaming

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry for asking so many times >.< It worked (but you probably knew that) thanks so much! :D
  2. Galeforce_Gaming

If you're on windows, go to My Documents>My Games>Terraria>ModLoader>Mods. If there are still mods there, that's your problem. If not, try to do a search on your computer for the name of one of the mods (if you can remember it) and if it shows up, try to find where said mods are and delete them...
  3. Galeforce_Gaming

I'm sorry for annoying you again, but how do I do that?
  4. Galeforce_Gaming

How do I move the default directory for individual modloader versions? I want to be able to play multiple versions of tmodloader (and terraria) and it seems to not really be possible without swapping out the mods in tmodloader's default mod directory. Thanks :D
  5. Galeforce_Gaming

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/general-mod-discussion.121/
  6. Galeforce_Gaming

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

"Nakano15 Try this: Rename Terraria.exe to something else. Rename NTerraria.exe to Terraria.exe. Run Terraria through steam. Profit. Or a bunch of bugs, I believe something funny will happen when running the mod in 1.3 Terraria. " Direct quote from the wiki, so NTerraria has also been...
  7. Galeforce_Gaming

Nterraria Edit: Apparently NTerraria works on 1.3... so idk >.<
  8. Galeforce_Gaming

So.. it won't work at all? I've reinstalled terraria thrice now, nothing works. do I just delete the whole folder and reinstall everything? (would that even work?) Edit: Am I allowed to post this issue in this thread? or do I have to post this somewhere else?
  9. Galeforce_Gaming

I don't know if this has something to do with Game Launcher, but whenever I try to run any "apps", this message pops up: http://imgur.com/1E34EVC
Back
Top Bottom