Search results for query: *

1. PabloPotato

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Dang. Well at least there's gonna be a stream today (Friday) at 2 PM pst I think it is. Maybe they'll talk more about how far they are.
  2. PabloPotato

Mobile Which endgame armor is better?

I definitely would choose Turtle, Spectre, and Shroomite. Personally I use the Spectre mask for quick group damage while I use the hood for a longer fight but safer as it heals you. As for which Shroomite helmet that depends on what ranged weapons you're using.
  3. PabloPotato

Good eye Ice Cube!

Good eye Ice Cube!
  4. PabloPotato

Any XB1 players wanna play when 1.3 comes out?

Any XB1 players wanna play when 1.3 comes out?
  5. PabloPotato

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

If you go to the Xbox One store when you actually read the whole description it says 1.3 is out for console. They better release it by tommorow or some people might be a little unhappy. Especially if it's someone who may of just bought the game because they read the description and thought they...
  6. PabloPotato

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

That's awesome man, I wish I was that good at spriting, I'm trying to learn it now
  7. PabloPotato

I don't feel safe here...everyone always wants to eat me..what if I eat the humans? and the...

I don't feel safe here...everyone always wants to eat me..what if I eat the humans? and the mechanics :)
  8. PabloPotato

Mechanics don't eat potatoes right?

Mechanics don't eat potatoes right?
  9. PabloPotato

I mean, I didn't win the raffle but don't you agree a potato deserves some art?.. YOU KNOW WHAT...

I mean, I didn't win the raffle but don't you agree a potato deserves some art?.. YOU KNOW WHAT! Im tired of humans lookin down on us humans! DO NOT MASH US!
  10. PabloPotato

Oh you're awesome man :D I was looking for templates but I couldn't find any for some reason, gonna favorite that page
  11. PabloPotato

Yah I wasn't paying attention I removed the ones before already. Don't mean to keep buggin you since you already helped me, but I'm really having fun at spriting even though I just started (that rod was like my third sprite). So I was wondering if know where I can find a download for a blank...
  12. PabloPotato

Ok, I forgot to convert them to png and I was wondering why they had backgrounds, sorry for the dumb question
  13. PabloPotato

3 things: 1. Holy :red:, help me with sprites lol well IK some of it depends on imagination, but how did you blend the colors so well? 2. How do you get the sprites down so small like that? I really needed to do that but I didn't know how 3.Thanks for fixing them up, i like it
  14. PabloPotato

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestion for a new mod :D

Biome- Heaven-Full of heavenly monsters, exclusive to heaven Weapons- Neutralizer-Turns evil creatures good, and purifies the the evil monsters The Creator makes. The opposite of what the corruption does to a goldfish Quadspin-Crafted from Light Disc,Bananarang,Flamarang, and Bloody Machete Gem...
  15. PabloPotato

Well I dont know what you mean by what you first said but go ahead? Im listening lol
  16. PabloPotato

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me with spriting? I'm really bad here I'll give you a example lol;
  17. PabloPotato

Can you make me a potato avatar? The Potato Community will send you money

Can you make me a potato avatar? The Potato Community will send you money
  18. PabloPotato

Ok den, didn't mean to harm you

Ok den, didn't mean to harm you
  19. PabloPotato

Nah, I think he was being serious thinkin im some sort of killer

Nah, I think he was being serious thinkin im some sort of killer
Back
Top Bottom