Search results for query: *

• Users: 11clock
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 11clock

Is “getfixedboi” actually fun?

I intend on playing this seed when modding is updated to 1.4.4, but my impressions from spoilers are pretty mixed. All the seeds combined with extra changes looks both great and terrible at the same time. Is it actually worth playing the everything seed, or should I just go with the remix seed...
  2. 11clock

Lunar Event Rework Proposal

The lunar pillars are one of the worst events in the game for a multitude of reasons, so I would like to try to make a mod to make the event more fun. The three main issues with the event are that it's too long, the mobs can be obnoxious, and they don't work as a proper skill check to fight the...
  3. 11clock

PC Torch God's Favor didn't spawn in Multiplayer Dedicated Server

My friend and I attempted the Torch God's Favor event. Eventually he managed to do it, but didn't get the Torch God's Favor item. I then tried it and succeeded, but I didn't get the item either. We checked our inventories thoroughly and spent a good 15 minutes looking around our arena and...
  4. 11clock

Items Changing How to Get Biome Keys

You currently obtain biome keys as very rare drops from enemies in their respective biomes. This can make it annoying to get your hands on the loot in the biome chests in the dungeon. I propose a more streamlined way of getting the biome keys. All of the biome keys are located in the Temple...
  5. 11clock

NPCs & Enemies Have King Slime use Queen Slime's boss music.

Boss 1 is a good track and all, but it's a bit overused in prehardmode (it's used by 4 bosses, and one more in hardmode, making it the most used boss track in the game). Now that Queen Slime has its own track, I think that King Slime should use the same track for its fight as well, since it also...
  6. 11clock

Game Mechanics Hallow Shouldn't Affect NPC Happiness

Hallow is an important biome for protecting your towns from corruption spread. None of my NPCs benefit from their biome preferences in hardmode now that they all live in hallowed areas, except for those who specifically favor the Hallow. I think that Hallow should not be a factor in NPC...
  7. 11clock

NPCs & Enemies Most invasions should end if all players are dead.

Currently, any bosses in the game will despawn if all of the players fighting it have died. Invasions, on the other hand, stick around. This makes invasions impossible to lose, and assuming you are fighting at the base and playing on Softcore/Classic, there is no real penalty for dying other...
  8. 11clock

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Needs More SIgnificance

Something I have noticed with Terraria's final boss is that it is just kind of... there. Other than the chance of finding a picture of the Moon Lord, Moon Lord has no significance to the overall game's "plotline" (if you want to call it that). He is just there, at the end, suddenly appears out...
Back
Top Bottom