Search results for query: *

1. Abandoned Philosophy

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hey mate, late reply. Try copying or moving the "PluginLoader.XNA.dll" file from the Terraria Patcher folder over to the Terraria folder where the Terraria.exe is located. Managed to work for me after doing that. Hope this helps!
  2. Abandoned Philosophy

Alrighty thank you! Do you ever plan on updating the vanilla version so it's functional?
  3. Abandoned Philosophy

Does the tModLoader version work in multiplayer, or in tModLoader/vanilla servers? Thanks for any feedback in advance!
  4. Abandoned Philosophy

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Would bypassing Journey Mode characters into non - Journey worlds work for multiplayer?
  5. Abandoned Philosophy

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hi there, I really like this patcher, but I have a few questions. Is there a tweak for infinite ammo, or a way to have persistent buffs that last infinitely when starting up any character (similarly to TerrariaPatcher)? Also, are there hotkeys for toggling invulnerability/invincibility, and a...
  6. Abandoned Philosophy

Hey, the patcher isn't working at the moment when joining friends through Steam. I can successfully connect but when i enter the password, it makes me lose connection.
  7. Abandoned Philosophy

Hi for some reason I have a little problem. My hotkeys for my plugins aren't working, yet the buffs I've set in the patcher are. Any ideas as to what is happening?
  8. Abandoned Philosophy

PC Looking for someone to give me slime staff, wanting to start summoner playthrough

I'm willing you give you one, but there are a lot of Anonymous Ducks, and I might add the wrong one. If you want one from me, add my steam: KMS Pingaz
  9. Abandoned Philosophy

PC [1.3.4.2] Stuttering / FPS drop on high end machine every now and then

Hey there! I suggest you try making your window for Terraria Borderless or fullscreen. This didn't work for me (I have this problem too) but it has seemed to work for some other people/
  10. Abandoned Philosophy

Low FPS drops in multiplayer?

Hi guys, I've been experiencing really big FPS drops whenever I play multiplayer. I would sometimes get 60 fps although it's normally stuck at around 20 or 10 fps to the point where it isn't really fun due to the constant freezing if I turn frame skip on or the constant slow motion when I turn...
  11. Abandoned Philosophy

Reason why I like this patcher so much is because the developer is so up to date with the updates. Kudos to you Transcend.
  12. Abandoned Philosophy

PC Looking for help (Because I'm bad)

I suggest you make an arena of wooden platforms, place campfires, and increase your maximum hp.
  13. Abandoned Philosophy

PC Demon Scythe for Trade!

Hey there, I have a spare Quiver if you need one. Just PM me your steam name and I can hook you up.
  14. Abandoned Philosophy

What to do now?

Because following a list of things to do ruins the "exploration" feel. You pretty much spoiled the game for him/her.
  15. Abandoned Philosophy

PC I got a cool idea : D

Hey! I can join if you want, I'm from AUS and I wouldn't mind trying out this idea. Is it necessary to call, or is it fine if I just chat?
  16. Abandoned Philosophy

Game gift thread

Hey! I guess I'm a little late to the party. I wouldn't mind a copy of Craft the World please, if there are any left.
  17. Abandoned Philosophy

PC Looking for players to start an Expert World with

Yeah I agree with that, since I tend to play with other people who have just started. It just ruins the experience with the other players as they won't be able to discover such item.
Back
Top Bottom