Search results for query: *

1. stefnotch

Items Invisible Dye

Yeah, for now, the best solution is to wait until tModLoader for Terraria 1.4 comes out and then it should be possible to use "The Invisible Dye mod" with the latest version. Though, for hair, the familiar wig is always an option. (If it doesn't, please ping me)
  2. stefnotch

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

Sadly not. I'm very busy with other projects and @five--three hasn't been around in quite a while. It might be worth updating the mod again once Terraria 1.4 hits?
  3. stefnotch

Out of curiosity, do the terms and conditions here ( https://terraria.org/terms ) also apply to...

Out of curiosity, do the terms and conditions here ( https://terraria.org/terms ) also apply to the game itself or does the game itself have different terms and conditions? If so, where can I find those?
  4. stefnotch

<link removed by staff> seems to have a decompiled copy of Terraria's source code. This has been...

<link removed by staff> seems to have a decompiled copy of Terraria's source code. This has been up for so long that people are starting to think that it's perfectly legal! (I assume it's not.) Would you mind doing something about it?
  5. stefnotch

I can easily prove that I'm not 9 years old, and my accent clearly proves that I'm not Indian.

I can easily prove that I'm not 9 years old, and my accent clearly proves that I'm not Indian.
  6. stefnotch

I'm not subbed to Pewds.

I'm not subbed to Pewds.
  7. stefnotch

@SoporificGamer Well, this is apparently a thing...

@SoporificGamer Well, this is apparently a thing: https://www.google.com/search?gl=us&hl=en&biw=1536&bih=742&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=toothpaste+jar
  8. stefnotch

Items Invisible Dye

I tried hiding the armor using the "Invisible Dye Mod" and it turns out that the default player sprite is rather mundane and uninteresting. (No nipples or anything.) So, that shouldn't be a problem. :)
  9. stefnotch

Items Invisible Dye

The Invisible Dye mod does exactly this. It adds an invisible dye (can be crafted with 1 dirt block) that makes stuff invisible.
  10. stefnotch

How Do Engineers Kill Things?

Using spear and dart traps at the same time is a bad idea, because of how invulnerability works. Also, DicemanX already created a fully AFK arena:
  11. stefnotch

Yay! Thank you for offering your help! :happy:Here is an invitation link to the Mechmod Slack channel! Feel free to join it. And, a private GitLab repository already exists.
  12. stefnotch

Though, I'd love it if a few people decided to lend me a helping hand. Doing everything alone is, quite frankly, too much work.
  13. stefnotch

@DRKV Wow! That is super amazing! :happy: (Mechmod can finally become a tModLoader mod.) Well, looks like I might just start modding Terraria again in a few weeks. (Currently, I'm still busy with school)
  14. stefnotch

That's cool! :happy: By the way, I am not sure how much of Mechmod could be implemented with tModLoader. If you have any questions regarding anything, just ping me. Also, good luck!
  15. stefnotch

Good question. Since Mechmod is a modded version of Terraria, which is closed source, I can only provide a .diff file (or .patch files) https://gitlab.com/mechmod/MechmodPublic/blob/master/mechmodChanges.diff That file contains all the things that are different between vanilla Terraria's source...
  16. stefnotch

No more annoying mobs.

That's pretty cool! I didn't know that. Also, a bunch of tips: Terraria has a zooming feature, which you could use to improve the video's quality. Also, instead of using Bandicam, I would recommend using a proper (but free) screen recording tool such as OBS or ShareX.
  17. stefnotch

Well, it's not the "standard mod format". It's a separate, modded Terraria.exe. And, I have to admit, it's currently dead. I may get back to working on it sometime in the future though. (Probably won't be before the summer holidays.)
  18. stefnotch

@temery2383 MechMod isn't compatible with tModLoader.
  19. stefnotch

Overflow Logic Gate

Doesn't seem too complicated. However, could you clarify some of your points: So, tank A is outputting water? Should the stream of water, which is filling up A, switch to filling up B? Or should another stream of water fill up B? Also, what happens if A is not full anymore? Does the stream...
Back
Top Bottom