Search results for query: *

1. Stormalisk

tModLoader Consolaria

I found a strange quirk with the wishbone. Wishbone's effects will end at both 2:10am and 11:10am Terraria time, instead of 4:30am like Angler quests or the like.
  2. Stormalisk

tModLoader Stormalisk's Mega Mix

Had to shrink my pack's description for the workshop cause the scroll bar sometimes causes issues with resource pack descriptions. I will update the music expansion mod someday, however, it is on the backburner for now.
  3. Stormalisk

I have returned once more! Remember that bit about alot going on? Yeah was still dealing with that or playing around with other games for awhile. However, I return with the Labor of Love, bringing some big changes as well! I am dropping wavebank support, unless I get enough requests to warrent...
  4. Stormalisk

Boy its been abit, lot going on lately. However, being things have calmed down figured an update was in order to top things off. Enjoy!
  5. Stormalisk

tModLoader Bonetiful Basics

V1.0.47 -Adjusted Goblin Scout radar drop from 8.33% to 4.17% -Adjusted Goblin Scout Lifeform Analyzer drop from 2.5% to 1.67% -Added Cool Hellstone Brick an Brick Wall, a slightly reder hellstone brick that does not burn when you step on it -Added Fresh Flesh Block, the replacement for the...
  6. Stormalisk

V1.0.43 -Changed javelin to marble ratio -Added two new voodoo dolls that function as pure summoning items for Skeletron/Wall of Flesh -Tweaked recipe groups so they appear more clearly with guide -Marble can now be used to make basic stone like granite -Breakdown of life gems added to Daemon...
  7. Stormalisk

The underground themes for the evil biomes in the alternate pack were changed. Linux/Mac alts were updated as well. Also, a reminder of Stormalisks Mega Mix Expansion for tmodloader! This mod now greatly expands upon the wavebank by adding themes to different biomes that don't have a day/night...
  8. Stormalisk

Resolved Both tmodloader and wavebank prefixes or alternative?

True, but I am not totally sure due to the same reason with the wavebank also being hosted there. Also, thank you.
  9. Stormalisk

Resolved Both tmodloader and wavebank prefixes or alternative?

I'm looking to ask a moderator if it is possible to have both the tmodloader and wavebank prefixes on a single thread. As I am planning to release a mod that expands on my wavebank. Which lead me to think it would be a better idea to have both the music mod and the wavebank on the same thread...
  10. Stormalisk

Linux/Mac versions of both packs are out! Enjoy! Also, the desert music was changed in the alternate pack.
  11. Stormalisk

Blocks & Decoration [REQ] Echo Wall

I would certainly love this for the reason of preventing hostile spawns in areas with no NPCS
  12. Stormalisk

While the Linux/Mac versions were trapped on hiatus due to issues, I got around to releasing an experimental pack changing around a few things. Let me know what you think of this pack. My previous statement of me having more free time got nuked hard because of current world problems and it came...
  13. Stormalisk

V1.0.42 -Altered some chest recipes and made certain chest recipes disable themselves if thorium is present I also have a question to ask, should I make the old equipment crate close to as rare as the golden crate? Or, should keep it around iron crate's rarity?
  14. Stormalisk

V1.0.40 -Fixed mutiplayer issues with item resprites V1.0.41 -Fixed hoplite drops in mutiplayer
  15. Stormalisk

V1.0.39 -Removed marble drops from marble enemies -Removed Thorium Marble drops (as now redundant with Buried Champion especially) -Javelins now drop 100% of the time -Javelins now smelt into marble -Moss Hornets now drop stingers -Black Recluse now has a chance to drop vials of venom -Bug fixes...
  16. Stormalisk

Blocks & Decoration Hoplites and Medusas Should Drop Marble When Killed

After seeing the earlier marble debate in item balance and discussion forum, i've hatched an idea that would be positive to both sides. Making javelins smeltable into marble. The lore aspect could be ether the poles of the weapon itself are made of marble or the heads of the javelins are...
  17. Stormalisk

Another update coming through. Tweaked every boss/event track to be more streamline when looping, finally got the slime rain track to a place were i'm happy enough with it. Pardon the lack of the linux/mac updates for those whom may be looking for them. I find it difficult to stay awake most...
  18. Stormalisk

Here comes an update! I changed the late hardmode boss's track, tweaked Slime Rain and Windy day's loop, and added new startup track. I'll update linux/mac this weekend.
  19. Stormalisk

Working as Designed Getting duplicate angler items dispite not having all of them

I currently have in possession all fishing info/accessories in my inventory save the angler's earring, though a recent quest I just did awarded me with yet another weather radio. Are the info items and accessories only checking thier trio of items when it comes to not giving a duplicate? Or are...
Back
Top Bottom