Search results for query: *

1. T

Resolved Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

Just wanted to say that patch 1.4.1.2 fixed the problem with music slider at 0% for me. Thank you, developers! I have voted for you on Steam ("Labor of Love" for Terraria). :) Happy New Year to you all and Merry Christmas! PS: Windows XP, 32bit. GOG version.
  2. T

Resolved Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

Same problem on GOG version. Tried to delete config file. Tried to reinstall the game. No positive result. PS: Windows XP, 32bit.
  3. T

Resolved Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program

No, i am not using texture packs, not using mods. I changed lighting to Retro and it stopped crashing! Awesome! Been roaming the Dungeon for 15 minutes or so - no problems whatsoever. Thank you very much for this suggestion. 👍
  4. T

I have defeated all bosses prior to 1.4 release. Never had crashes like this one. Specs for 1.3.x were OK. Now, in 1.4.x they are not OK?
  5. T

Subj. PC version, v1.4.0.3 Game crashes when i go to Dungeon (biome of the skeletons). The error is reproducible (did it 2 times in a row, then decided to report it here). I am using my old world, old character and config files (basically whole folder from "My Games" of "My Documents") from...
  6. T

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Nope, doesn't even launch (Segfault this time). -_- Thanks for the effort though! ;) I would like to repost here what MojoShader's developer said about this issue (Kudos to you once again for the effort on solving this problem): New version of Terraria is coming (v1.3.1). Let's hope this...
  7. T

No, I'm not running it as root. This error was reported here as well. I guess we have to wait.
  8. T

This is great! But i can't run it. Tried in Slackware and Debian. Both have same error, which was reported to you in this thread ("ctx->have_GL_ARB_instanced_arrays" error). I know you support only Ubuntu, but i hope you'll fix it nonetheless. :) PS: i am using x32 bit Linux distro and game...
  9. T

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

I downloaded Terraria on Linux x32 bit, Steam.:happy: It has no 32bit Terraria executable, no 32bit TerrariaServer dedicated server executable.:mad: It has only 64bit executables. Fix this, developers. o_O
  10. T

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

I can't download Linux version. :eek: When i press Install button, Steam says game downloaded (less than one second have passed). :mad: It doesn't matter if i have opted into beta or not.
  11. T

TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

Release Linux version on GOG, please. :cool:
  12. T

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

That's right. I thought it's a bug (werewolf at day time).
  13. T

1.3 version loads game much slower, because it preloads all needed resources into memory to reduce stuttering. It's a good thing, but we have to pay for it with long loading time. If you quit the game and then start it again, it will start much faster, because game's resources are already...
  14. T

Celestial Shell in social slot changes player's appearance independently of visibility option.
  15. T

PC 1.3.0.5

Falling with Portal gun in hands is insanely fast. Bug?
  16. T

PC 1.3.0.5

Set Windows 95 compatibility on game's executable file.
  17. T

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Linux version is only on Steam? o_O Release it on GOG too, please. ;(
Back
Top Bottom