Search results for query: *

1. Iamdarkbowser

Official The Oasis!

I can't wait to find a pyramid peeking through the water.
  2. Iamdarkbowser

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Just out of interest, will things like the art and sprites for T:OW be saved for future use, along with any other work done on it? Doing that would probably take the edge off of this loss. Now, my thoughts: I know that announcing this game so early was a bad idea, but I really liked the...
  3. Iamdarkbowser

That's what Terraria is for.

That's what Terraria is for.
  4. Iamdarkbowser

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

I'd be very proud if I built something as good as that.
  5. Iamdarkbowser

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

There might be a post somewhere hidden in this topic's many pages but can you make a section on steampunk builds?
  6. Iamdarkbowser

Weapons & Equip Hermes Wings?

I want just one new wing set that has the sprinting ability. To me, it makes sense to use the Hermes Boots in there somewhere but it's likely that there are better ways to do that.
  7. Iamdarkbowser

I don't really care how we get to my goal, as long as it happens. I just thought of what I said and I thought it would be kinda cool. I'm willing to think of other ways to do it. Perhaps you could add something like 20 flight souls and something else to gate getting it until all three mechanical...
  8. Iamdarkbowser

To be clear, the main reason I want this is so I do not need to take up two accessory slots for Hermes Boots and wings.
  9. Iamdarkbowser

Well there is the combo with the Hermes Boots, either wearing both or combining them, hmm... how about +4 armor and +10% movement speed?
  10. Iamdarkbowser

I only said that because if it had no function except for a crafting ingredient, it would seem incomplete. Also, I do see that the Hermes Boots have wings, I am dumb.
  11. Iamdarkbowser

I came up with a (actually 2) new accessory for the game. So, the Greek god Hermes has his boots, that have wings on them, and he has his helm(et), which also has wings on them. I am thinking that both of those should be combined into "Hermes Wings", and of course Hermes Helm(et) would have to...
  12. Iamdarkbowser

Strategies for Eternia Crystal defence

It just seems to work really well for whatever reason.
  13. Iamdarkbowser

For melee users, two of the new pieces of armor give you +20% melee swing speed so there is that if you are willing to break your set bonus. The armor you want is: Monk's Bushy Brow Bald Cap, Shinobi Infiltrator's Torso and the Solar Flare Leggings.
  14. Iamdarkbowser

I found the Valhalla Armor/ballista and the Daybreak combo is pretty good (surprisingly).
  15. Iamdarkbowser

PC Shrimpy Truffle Is Slow With Vertical Flight?

Ok, so if you use "spacebar" to move up, you travel at 15-16 mph but using W,A,S,D the movement speed is about 40 mph, which is still slow.
  16. Iamdarkbowser

PC Shrimpy Truffle Is Slow With Vertical Flight?

I make an underwater battle arena and tried flying around in it with the shrimpy truffle, but flying up, i was only able to get up to 15 mph flying upwards in water. Is this a bug or a feature?
  17. Iamdarkbowser

PC Is Building With Cursed Torches Impossible?

I did manage to make it look much better but the heart lanterns are still a problem.
  18. Iamdarkbowser

PC Is Building With Cursed Torches Impossible?

I want to build a futuristic, mostly underwater battle arena. This means that I should (and I want to) use cursed torches to light everything up. They look cool and I generally like them, but, they come with a price. I can't seem to find anything that goes well with them, using paint or not...
  19. Iamdarkbowser

NPCs & Enemies The Traveling Merchant Improvements

I was thinking, in the old days, when traders come into town, their inventory is random, yes, but the last time they came by, you can ask them to try to find something. So, what I propose is that you can ask the traveling merchant for one specific item that there is a possibility of him selling...
  20. Iamdarkbowser

PC Old One's Army + Traps = Ghosts?

They don't but they would make the event pointlessly easy.
Back
Top Bottom