Search results for query: *

• Users: Ninja Army
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ninja Army

NPCs & Enemies Desert biome boss: Pharaoh Sorcerer

What would be a better idea for a desert boss than a pharaoh who teleports and fires magic projectiles at you? I'm pretty sure people will love this idea. To summon this boss, you will need to break the sarcophagus in a room at the bottom of the pyramid tunnel (not finished yet) there will be a...
  2. Ninja Army

Game Mechanics what if you had corruption and crimson in one world?

I don't know if there are other threads discussing this idea, but if you find one let me know. Sometimes, people have a corruption world and want crimson, or vice versa. What if there was a chance to have BOTH in one world? I know some people might think this is too OP, but it's not. Sure...
  3. Ninja Army

NPCs & Enemies Hardmode Brain of Cthulu

For those who have crimson worlds, they might not have experience with fighting the destroyer because, well, the hardmode bosses are direct upgrades of the pre-hardmode bosses, and crimson worlds should have a mechanical brain of Cthulu as opposed to the destroyer. It can be summoned with a...
  4. Ninja Army

Items New Ores: Bronze & Steel

The developers should add Bronze and Steel with their counterparts. Maybe add some Bronze and Steel tools and weapons as well. They can make them at whatever stats they want them at.
Back
Top Bottom