Search results for query: *

1. _hitsuji418

I'm back, perhaps.

I'm back, perhaps.
  2. _hitsuji418

Modo maestro Bugueado?

El Mago Oscuro y el Ogro suelta su reliquia al tercer nivel del evento (post-Golem), nunca la soltaran antes del tercer nivel del evento, el Mago Oscuro solo dará su drop maestro en el primer y segundo nivel del evento, el drop maestro del Ogro será hasta el tercer nivel. El Nautilo de Sangre es...
  3. _hitsuji418

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

@DcQur @VDSC I am very grateful to both of you, thanks to your help, I was finally able to make a font pack for Terraria with the font used in Final Fantasy II (20th anniversary edition), while doing my trial and error tests, I was finally able to make it look great to the eye, I am thinking of...
  4. _hitsuji418

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

Can we use the files you created for your fonts to make other fonts?
  5. _hitsuji418

It was great to have to redraw some sprites to adapt them to the cover for the music pack...

It was great to have to redraw some sprites to adapt them to the cover for the music pack. :dryadhappy:
  6. _hitsuji418

The Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster soundtrack is now available for use in Terraria, for the moment...

The Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster soundtrack is now available for use in Terraria, for the moment only the Terraria Otherworld soundtrack (similar to the Final Fantasy music packs) is changed. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed doing it...
  7. _hitsuji418

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster - Music pack [ATTACH]

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster - Music pack
  8. _hitsuji418

If you delay a minute earlier, you can hear the Main Theme of Final Fantasy I and maybe the...

If you delay a minute earlier, you can hear the Main Theme of Final Fantasy I and maybe the prelude too.
  9. _hitsuji418

Soon, this July 28, Final Fantasy I, II and III will be available on Steam (Final Fantasy Pixel...

Soon, this July 28, Final Fantasy I, II and III will be available on Steam (Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster) and in this video (I believe and it is an interview) with Hironobu Sakaguchi and Nobou Uematsu, Nobou shows a little of what will be Final Fantasy I - Battle Scene. I'd like to put those...
  10. _hitsuji418

Yees. :dryadpassionate: [ATTACH]

Yees. :dryadpassionate:
  11. _hitsuji418

Friends, I would like to say that now you can hear a clean version of the Final Fantasy V...

Friends, I would like to say that now you can hear a clean version of the Final Fantasy V Prelude theme. I dedicated myself to cutting precisely to achieve it, extending it was already an easy task. UPDATED
  12. _hitsuji418

Bruh [ATTACH]

Bruh
  13. _hitsuji418

I must say goodbye to my world, a world that wanted to make it main, 100% Master mode and 100%...

I must say goodbye to my world, a world that wanted to make it main, 100% Master mode and 100% bestiary. I was going to defeat the Pumpkin Moon and Frozen Moon before killing the Golem, I had everything ready for the Martian madness and for Betsy (Old One's Army); And I must say, nothing bothers...
  14. _hitsuji418

The drops of the event are very important to me, I love the weapons that Betsy drops and her...

The drops of the event are very important to me, I love the weapons that Betsy drops and her wings are my favorites. I only ask that the wait times between waves be shorter.
  15. _hitsuji418

The music pack is in its version 1.9, I will consider version 2.0, reviewing each track to see...

The music pack is in its version 1.9, I will consider version 2.0, reviewing each track to see if I can improve its quality/repetitions. :dryadtongue:
  16. _hitsuji418

Now I have been reviewing the base music pack (Remake ver. And FAMICOM ver.) to make a table...

Now I have been reviewing the base music pack (Remake ver. And FAMICOM ver.) to make a table with all the track list of the packs, and I can consider that the music packs are more than ready to be preserved in Steam Workshop, I only have to pass all the content to a Wavebank (for whatever they...
  17. _hitsuji418

@CursedSliver These are all the relics of the mechanical bosses after killing the Duke Fishron...

@CursedSliver These are all the relics of the mechanical bosses after killing the Duke Fishron, I know it is not that impressive, but all those relics were obtained from enemies (the summons) while I was farming for the Rod of Discord and the Ankh Shield.
  18. _hitsuji418

After 8 attempts and having gotten a Godly Tsunami on the first try, killing Duke Fishron before...

After 8 attempts and having gotten a Godly Tsunami on the first try, killing Duke Fishron before the mechanical bosses is a lot of fun.
  19. _hitsuji418

I was taking a shower and thought about making this cover for the Star Merchant texture pack...

I was taking a shower and thought about making this cover for the Star Merchant texture pack, lol.
  20. _hitsuji418

@Blood Bringer 60 melee damage 26% critical chance + 16% melee damage + 5% critical chance +...

@Blood Bringer 60 melee damage 26% critical chance + 16% melee damage + 5% critical chance + 15% knockback
Back
Top Bottom