Search results for query: *

1. SeriousAmaro

Other The Italian translation is abysmal! --- I offer my help!

Hi, I'm SeriousAmaro, I'm close to getting my language degree at Roma Tre University, and I'm also a small Italian YouTuber, mostly bringing Terraria content. I've always played the English version since its release until I started making Italian tutorials, and I noticed how terrible the...
  2. SeriousAmaro

Portfolio/Multi-Topic SeriousAmaro Mods

Welcome to SeriousAmaro Mods ideas! Recruiting campaign! Do you like spriting? What about coding? Interested in making my suggestions for the game a fully-fledged mod(s)? Good for you, 'cause I'm assembling a team for it, be sure to contact me! Here you'll find different, labeled ideas that...
  3. SeriousAmaro

Items Boss flawed bestiary entry and inconsistencies

Hi everyone! As of 1.4 the community can legitimately divide monsters by categories, thanks to the bestiary. For example, we can say Dreadnautilus, Paladin, and Mothron are not bosses nor mini-bosses, but just rare mobs (that also have a banner, which bosses don't have). However, there are...
  4. SeriousAmaro

Game Mechanics Suggestions and ideas to balance existing Terraria content/mechanics

11th of June, 2020 Edit: I've created a better and simpler post to follow, updated with 1.4 content! Link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/seriousamaro-mini-mods.94145/ Hi everyone, I'm InfectedAmaro, long-time Terraria enthusiast player. I'd like to share my ideas regarding the...
  5. SeriousAmaro

Weapons & Equip How to fix Summoners!

FINAL EDIT: I have reworked all the post to make it clearer, simplier and easier to read (and added some few new ideas). Hi everyone! 1.2 added a support class to this game that gradually became a full class.. unfortunately new stuff were added in 1.3 for the endgame but the class still feels...
  6. SeriousAmaro

PC [1.3.0.5] Help! Parts of my Jungle arena counts as Cavern biome!

Hi everyone, I ran into a big problem. I'm currently in Hardmode and I built a simple Jungle Arena to fight Plantera. Unfortunately, some parts of the arena (from the middle section going upwards, in the bottom area and in some borders) counts as Caverns and the music tracks changes from the...
Back
Top Bottom