Search results for query: *

• Users: Linkboy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Linkboy

Link's Build Portfolio/Building Request Thread

This is were I will post my builds, and, sometimes, allow people to request a build! Just keep in mind that I'm not the greatest builder ever, but I will try my best! Requests are OPEN with 1 SLOT(S). [/SPOILER] Builds for others Que list: FireFlyTerraria BloodyFingers23 Aesir RockRinner
  2. Linkboy

Oc Idea List

I'm trying to create a few new OCs, but don't want to copy too many people's OC's Main Weapons. Could some people help? (Categories are in spoilers that are empty ATM) [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  3. Linkboy

Other Art Mii Creation Thread!

DISCLAIMER - The Wii U Mii maker is EXTREMELY limited, as well as my Mii making skills, so anything too crazy will probably suck/be impossible. With that, I'll begin with my OCs!
  4. Linkboy

Christmas song list help needed!

My family is having a family gathering on Sunday but lack a list of Christmas songs. Could anyone help me gather a list of songs, as in new songs, old songs and PG parodies? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas, Linkboy84
  5. Linkboy

Link's Q&A Thread - FEED ME QUESTIONS!

Not much to say yet. Will update OP as I get questions. [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  6. Linkboy

Vault Wiring Help

I'm making a fallout style vault, but having a little problem with the wiring. I want: A Working Elevator (Done) A "Lockdown" Function (Done) Blinking lights when the vault is in a "Lockdown" Light switches for each room Screen shots: Wireless Wired Is it possible to have all the features...
  7. Linkboy

Game Mechanics More Biome-Specific Music

Reworking in progress!
  8. Linkboy

Music Linkboy84's Second Wavebank - Misc

Disclaimer: I'll be updating this as time goes on. Also, feel free to suggest other tracks that I should consider. And PLEASE don't choose a song based on it's title, but on the music itself. And as I add more songs, I will have to restart the whole process so help is needed!
  9. Linkboy

Music (WIP) Link's Vindsvept Wavebank

First of all, check out Vindsvept! He has a YouTube Channel, Facebook, even his own website! And if you feel like giving him money, he has a patreon account as well! And second of all, here's my Wavebank! And, the songs contained!
  10. Linkboy

Link's Builds and General Building Tips

Tips: Do Have most, if not all, floors be varying heights at some point Make it big enough to be comfortable, but not too big to have too much space Have at least 2-3 different house materials, tiles and walls separated Don't Make a "box house" Mini-builds Builds How I approach building!
  11. Linkboy

Hairstyle name Help

What would you call this hairstyle? I need a real-life example if it.
  12. Linkboy

Biomes & Nature Link's Mega Biome Suggestion Thread!

The one in the brackets is the one that my biome suggestion would replace. Also, I'm not much of a spriter so if someone would be so kind as to help me out that would be much appreciated.
  13. Linkboy

WIP OC Backstory - Linkboy84

Thank you @Teal for giving me critique, as well as reviewing it! Thank you @XenoCat and @ppowersteef for letting me use their characters! Foreword The following story is a backstory pertaining to my Terraria OCs Linkboy(84), Sophia, and Cassandra, through the eyes of Linkboy. There will...
  14. Linkboy

PC Teleporter Elevator Help

I'm trying to condense a teleporter build that I created in this world. But I am not sure how I would do it. I just want the teleporter bit, not the bit that controls the light. Any help would be welcome. :) Screenshots:
  15. Linkboy

PC Class Setup Help?

I'm trying to make the best char for all the main classes (Melee, Ranges, Magic, Summoner) but don't know if i am doing it right. Tips anyone? All the weapons have the best prefix available.(Will update screenshots as I go on) http://imgur.com/a/S4j2j
  16. Linkboy

Vanity Reference Guide

The Vanity Reference guide is a guide that features all the vanity outfits in the game! (For all Categories except "Accessories", The red X means that I need to fix it. :)) Non-Set Vanity Items Set Vanity Items Boss Masks Vanity Accessories Developer Items Armour Accessories
  17. Linkboy

Casual Favourite Quotes?

More then one quote per post is fine. Thanks @Kyouko Tsukino for pointing it out! And no double posting please. Pictures are fine, just remember the forum rules please. :) I'll start: (Yu-Gi-Oh) Yugi: Joey, I don't think we should cook the candy bars. Joey: Back off. I know what I'm doin'.
  18. Linkboy

WIP My Tale as a Terrarian - Community Story

Let me get one thing straight: I am accepting ideas and chapter "requests" but this is MY story, I am simply allowing community interaction. Chapter 1 (I need ideas, tell me what YOU want to see!)
  19. Linkboy

(Currently) Unnamed Town

Introduction Hello. My username is linkboy84 and I am trying to build a good looking town. But recently, a few things have happened. I feel like I have hit a road block in terms of ideas and inspiration, as well as I have felt the urge to show off my work in progress builds. Please leave...
  20. Linkboy

How many edits are appropriate for one post?

How many edits are appropriate for one post? Is there a limit?
Back
Top Bottom