Search results for query: *

1. Dogerium

PC I WILL TRADE FOR A BABY PENGUIN PET (Item name is ''Fish'')

Do you still need one? I want a Lunar Flare.
  2. Dogerium

PC WTS Pinky Banner [SOLD]

I want to sell a Pinky Banner I've recently got for a Night's Edge or 3 platimum coins. http://steamcommunity.com/id/dogerium/ Add me and reply to this thread/profile comments. EDIT: Sold already.
  3. Dogerium

Logging in is glitched for me. (idk if theres a help forum, didnt find one)

I never put my steam profile to private. But thanks anyways, i finally got my titles. :D
  4. Dogerium

PC Cool Dye Combos

Have lunar cultist set on. Get a shield (mandatory if u dont want ur avatar to look weird). Paint everything with light silver dye.
  5. Dogerium

NPCs & Enemies Traveling Merchant exchange feature

Soooo, literally free +1 defense/attack to everything you have if you have the normal ores?
  6. Dogerium

I am using steam, and i have terraria, but i haven't gotten the terraria title neither the steampunker title.
  7. Dogerium

Biomes & Nature Generate Corpse Decos during Solar Eclipse

Should be different corpses, though. Corpses take some time to become skeletons, and the Eclipse takes only 1 day, but the bloody skeletons are acceptable because they're devoured people.
  8. Dogerium

NPCs & Enemies Pet duck

It can quack and when it does, it has a 1:10000 chance to say "BONUS DUCKS!" and another pet duck will be spawned. Also, ultimate necro. WHAHAHAHSHADHQEHADHADA
  9. Dogerium

NPCs & Enemies About the Stylist.

Please do this. I want to play as a girl and have a beard.
  10. Dogerium

So, everytime i log in, it works well. (im using steam login) BUT(T), when i try to post something/comment, etc, it asks me to login. I login, and it does the same thing forever. Right now i am typing in one of the rare moments when it actually let me post.
  11. Dogerium

NPCs & Enemies corruption mini-boss:Da glitch

I think it is trying to communicate.
  12. Dogerium

Your avatar. This is amazing.

Your avatar. This is amazing.
  13. Dogerium

PC WTB Slime Staff/Paintings

Me has. :D
  14. Dogerium

PC WTB Goodie Bags, Presents.

Buying presents and goodiebags. I am too lazy to farm. 1 Gold = 1 Present 2 Gold = 1 Goodie Bag
  15. Dogerium

No, but i really hate cats and i already have the puppy pet. Oh and it kinda annoys me that its halloween themed instead of being a simple cat. Any other offers?
  16. Dogerium

What are the ranks on this forum?

Me new. Me no know. Me need help.
  17. Dogerium

Yes. You heard me right. 15 platimum coins for a slime staff, or some items you want from mine. :dryadeek: Paintings from Painter (paintings from hallow, sky) = 5 gold for each. Rare Paintings = 3 platimum each. I am really rich and don't know how to spend my money so here it is. Go and use my...
Back
Top Bottom