Search results for query: *

1. nethersage

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Could be a skeleton arm, or just an older verdion, possibly pirated.
  2. nethersage

Zuazzer's Vanity Sets

You think you can do a Judge Dredd?
  3. nethersage

PC Terraria caps at 42 FPS with frame skip on

When those are the only two options, I'd not choose New PC. Just like I wouldn't call a 1978 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray a new car, but a classic. But now I'd just call it a newly bought older model. Or a new antique.
  4. nethersage

PC Terraria caps at 42 FPS with frame skip on

That doesn't look much like a new pc. Anyway, I'd say the problem lies in software.
  5. nethersage

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Me personally, I like the goodie bags. That way every player gets some loot when a boss is defeated. I guess that is why they put it in.
  6. nethersage

Artificial Biome Making Guide

Could be 200, since that is what the wiki says: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Crimson
  7. nethersage

Then I would leave it as is. :)
  8. nethersage

Well, maybe you could first check the wikis for the factual numbers?
  9. nethersage

I built a floating crimson desert with 100 converted sand blocks, and I farmed stuff there. Works like a charm.
  10. nethersage

Expert Hardmode little suggestion.

Menacing always, for everything. Still dying too fast? Then go by the three rules of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.
  11. nethersage

The Dark Blue Solution: For Those Worried About Jungle Conversion

Oh, I didn't realize that. Sorry.
  12. nethersage

Video Terraria General Guide: Creating Artificial Biomes

No problem, I'm sure there are people who will want to help. I would too: personally I'd like to see the builds from the thread http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/simple-building-tips-and-tricks.12588/ to be put online as video tutorials. Especially the wiring stuff, since I haven't...
  13. nethersage

Video Terraria General Guide: Creating Artificial Biomes

Nothing please. The channel advertisement is a turn-off for me.
  14. nethersage

The Dark Blue Solution: For Those Worried About Jungle Conversion

This. Get the fastest pickaxe you can get at that moment (or simply cheese it for just this), take a mining potion and start picking. One on each side and you're pretty much safe. Also, to prevent the jungle getting infected after hardmode: just don't break any altars. You can fish for the...
  15. nethersage

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I really like the broken down bridge-idea! :)
  16. nethersage

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Have you tried yo-yos?
  17. nethersage

Crimson and Corruption, why is not legal?

No, they mean that light isn't good per se, and dark isn't bad per se. They are both different sides to the same coin. Since both biomes hurt you, they can both be considered as 'bad'. But really they are just opposite phenomena in the Terraria universe.
  18. nethersage

Pedro's Vanity/Working set shop!

Raiden first featured in MGS2, as the main protagonist. ;) But thanks, awesome!
  19. nethersage

Pedro's Vanity/Working set shop!

Can you make Raiden from MGS4/MGS Revengeance into a full damage sniper? With a cool sword of course. :)
  20. nethersage

Video Expert mode playthrough on YT! All opinions needed 100%

I didn't watch them, as I said. I was at work. ;) I'm watching it right now and I think it's quite fine. I like how you commentate on what you're doing and what for. The small anecdotes from your personal life are entertaining as well. The length of the video is nice; 10 minutes is too short...
Back
Top Bottom