Search results for query: *

• Users: rudy
  • Order by date
  1. R

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I installed this and it seems to have replaced most of the 1.4 content. None of it is showing up?
  2. R

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So, I'm a little unclear. This works for the latest version of Terraria? I get that there isn't a new content for the newest stuff, but it doesn't overwrite or remove any of the new vanilla content, right?
  3. R

Anti-Grav Tower, Powered By Rainbow Brick.

Just wanted to share the first nice looking thing I built :)
  4. R

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Great to know; I do know they can be slow with that stuff sometimes. If you guys submit it then, then I get that the rest isn't on you. Thanks.
  5. R

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just saw that this would be released as DLC for Steam version. Are there still plans to provide some sort of working version for gog version of the game? I understand it may not be immediate, but I mean is there intent there?
  6. R

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Is there any indication whether 1.4 is even going to launch on gog at the same time? I just don't want to get my hopes up too much if not...
  7. R

Making a "cutaway" look?

I'm trying to create a "cutaway" look for a multi-tiered house with roofs spreading out more as you go down the levels. In the lower roof here, you see my attempt to give the impression of a roof that goes all the way around the building, but we are "seeing through" to the interior. I'm not sure...
  8. R

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Is there a way to see my current bonuses / current class?
  9. R

PC Rudy's Random Rarities

Oh, sorry; if you want to trade the adamantite back for something reasonable, I'm open to it.
  10. R

Updated due to a few trades.
  11. R

I have several spare Fisherman's Pocket Guides; I'd drop one for 15 diamonds. I do have a full fish finder, but only one spare, so I'd need more than the 25 diamonds, I'm afraid. You can add me rudyhenkel if you have the steam version. If you have the gog version, that's fine too, just 'start...
  12. R

PC Good Items for Sale/Trade

I'd like to get all of: 1x Suspicious Looking Tentacle 1x Shrimpy truffle 1x Jungle Key 1x Coin Ring 1x Necromantic Scroll (lower priority) Have: Golden Fishing Rod, Mechanical summon items, money. Other rare items are listed here. Let me know if there is a deal that works for you! :)
  13. R

PC Selling lots of stuff all in the Description!

I'd love to buy truffle worms from you if you get any more in stock :)
  14. R

Updated list to reflect three trades, and some frost moon farming.
  15. R

Deal! I just got an Angler Earring, but I don't mind getting a spare. Add me on Steam (rudyhenkel) if you're playing the Steam version. If not, let me know.
  16. R

Definite yes for the angler earring for 30 clorophyte bars, and I can throw in the 999 tin ore 50 gold, np. Tempest staff is only worth, say, 20 chlorophyte bars to me, since it's just for a collection (as opposed to something I'll use) If you just want to trade for the angler earring and the...
  17. R

Updated to reflect some Moon Lord farming; in particular, now have a S.D.M.G. and a Last Prism (one of each)
  18. R

Welcome to Rudy's Random Rarities! I'm looking to trade items for items, here. While I'm perfectly willing to pay money for items on my "want" list, I'm not very interested in receiving it, and will only trade for money for large offers. My haves list is very incomplete; I've tried to summon...
  19. R

PC Money Trough, Metal Detector, Pets & Mounts, More

I have a money trough, eyespring, wisp in a bottle, tartar sauce, amber mosquito. Looking for fish finder (OR sextant & weather radio), terrarian, a late game flying mount (cosmic car key, cute fishron, or reindeer bells), hotline fishing hook, super absorbent sponge, angler earring. Also...
Back
Top Bottom