Search results for query: *

1. Nishas

Player placed Walls

Are there any mods available or is it even possible for a function that where a player places a wall for a building but it doesn't flag the wall as player placed; thus allowing for the creation of a player made dungeon or structure? I always wanted to have player built creations for fighting...
  2. Nishas

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Now all were missing is a pre release stream or lp by a few exclusive individuals and we will have followed tribute of each major update that has happened!
  3. Nishas

PC Searching for more. (For 1.3)

no, I sent a message to the thread creator; not you.
  4. Nishas

PC Searching for more. (For 1.3)

Sent you a message!
  5. Nishas

PS3 Looking for terraria players, new and old

I havent played much of the console terraria for quite some time and i would like to get in touch with folks who still actively would play the ps3 version of the game. My friend list needs an update and I am hoping to find new folks to add. Feel free to leave me a message here with your psn...
  6. Nishas

Tell me about the friends you made because of Terraria.

Ive only made 1 or two friends, we dont talk anymore since they are on the console version only. Id like to meet more people sometime. Think ive met more playing minecraft at this point, but thats a long shot.
  7. Nishas

What is your obinion of the music in Terraria?

My favorites are the sky and ocean pieces from the console version. Wish those two got into the pc version, but nah, we just got the desert one from console. Its still a pretty good track though.
  8. Nishas

How do you build your NPC houses?

Not a bad design, might have to use it sometime!
  9. Nishas

Weird ocean?

It brings light to the term 'ocean wide, but a puddle deep"!
  10. Nishas

Official Looking for Testers!

I would be interested in testing. I have plenty of free time on my hands to cooperate and collaborate with others to complete this phase, in addition I have both a desktop and laptop available for testing. As for extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, I have maybe spent 1000+ hours...
  11. Nishas

Underground theme is best theme

Wish there were a desert theme, I use the jungle theme instead!
  12. Nishas

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

Ive found PythonGB to be enjoyable to watch. Looks like i have some more videos to discover
  13. Nishas

Hey Folks

Hello everyone, I go by the name of nishas or nteshas or shorter variants of those names. I have been around since the first teaser videos were released about terraria and have since purchased the collectors edition for ps3, and the regular versions of pc, playstation vita and the mobile...
Back
Top Bottom