Search results for query: *

1. Snot Bubbles

PC [Challenge] Build a town NPC (AFK) farm, now they are weaponised!

Could someone explain the concept of a "ghost wall"? I'm not too educated within this sort of thing.. Or link me to somewhere, where it has been explained, of course.
  2. Snot Bubbles

PC [Challenge] Build a town NPC (AFK) farm, now they are weaponised!

Could someone make a list of what each NPC does for its attack? Surely that would be useful for picking the optimal ones.. (I don't have all the npc's in my singleplayer world atm)
  3. Snot Bubbles

Lava on water in 1.3?

Aye, the lava shouldn't be disappearing, and it isn't.
  4. Snot Bubbles

Lava on water in 1.3?

Yeah, lava needs a Super Absorbent Sponge equivalent... I guess you could use pumps, but that would take a while, and you won't be getting rid of it, just moving it.. I guess in the end, you'll have thousands of lava buckets for later use, if you decide to go with buckets.
  5. Snot Bubbles

Lava on water in 1.3?

Yep, honey also "boils" away, at a slower pace.
  6. Snot Bubbles

Lava on water in 1.3?

I tried it out with water on top, and.... I can't seem to generate enough water for it to stay on top of the lava. Even if I release a huuge water pool, the water just disappears.. Hmmm... Lava works, when on top of water. Honey doesn't work, on top of lava. Water doesn't work, on top of lava...
  7. Snot Bubbles

Lava on water in 1.3?

This was done 5 minutes ago, yes (on 1.3, naturally). The lava isn't disappearing. http://gyazo.com/5b030a2b6a5e4d5e0ccc53e00273b73d
  8. Snot Bubbles

Lava on water in 1.3?

I was messing around a little with this, when I managed to do this.. http://gyazo.com/63b1bf11d2edbb73cc2c458ea69e10d3 I have no idea how, but it looks possible with a 3 pixel tall lava layer...?? Edit; nevermind.........
  9. Snot Bubbles

Pretty sure that's lead fence! :)

Pretty sure that's lead fence! :)
Back
Top Bottom