Search results for query: *

1. Starblast16

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Out of curiosity, how are things progressing with making tModloader be able to fully work with 1.4.0.5?
  2. Starblast16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Actually. I remembered it wrong. Chaos State only lasts 5 seconds with the better teleporter.
  3. Starblast16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's because there's a better teleporter item you can make in calamity that only has the chaos state last 10 sec and it only needs to be in the inventory to be used.
  4. Starblast16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That is an annoying glitch. I really wish I could use the racks and the (wo)mannequins for decoration but the tmodloader bug prevents me from doing so. I hope the tModloader team can fix this in the future.
  5. Starblast16

tModLoader Large World Enabler

What would be a good setup for worldgen settings for a double-wide large world with Calamity, Thorium, and the Spirit mod? It keeps on saying there are way too many chests when I try to get it set up. Edit: Also, TerraCustom keeps on freezing when it tries to load Calamity's HPbarfont file.
  6. Starblast16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well, :red:. That was an awesome trailer! Edit: Heh... didn't realize the site had an autocensor.
  7. Starblast16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok then.
  8. Starblast16

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

True. Though I wish there was a patch for this. Oh well.
  9. Starblast16

Is there any way to make items in this mod and in vanilla to count as and work with rogue damage from Calamity? It feels weird having them be different.
  10. Starblast16

That's true. I'll give it a try. Also, here's a message to Sam. I'm very happy with how the Cook NPC came out. You did a great job with it after I suggested it to you. Edit: Found what I think is a bug. For some reason at the Calamity mod's Sufurous Sea, Gold Ducks spawn like crazy. I caught an...
  11. Starblast16

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was wondering, is there any way to make it so that items that affect or deal throwing damage count as rogue damage?
  12. Starblast16

That is true. I was only suggesting a patch of sorts. It's all up to DivermanSam if they'll do it or not. Whatever their choice, I'll accept it.
  13. Starblast16

True but it's a suggestion. I wouldn't mind having some of the stuff in Thorium be able to match some of Calamity's stuff.
  14. Starblast16

It's been a while. I like how much the mod has evolved since the last time I posted here. Anyway I wanted to ask, is there any way someone could make a synergy patch for those of us who also use the Calamity mod since the equipment in this mod is unfortunately weak compared to the equipment in...
  15. Starblast16

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Will this be updated to the current version of tModloader at some point?
  16. Starblast16

Project Hyrule Castle

I may make it a bit simpler but It'll still look pretty nice.
  17. Starblast16

Project Hyrule Castle

I'll try to base it off of TP to the best of my ability.
  18. Starblast16

Project Hyrule Castle

Greetings everyone. I am undertaking a project to make my own version of Hyrule Castle. I've searched it on here and it seems like no one else has done something like this before, oddly enough. I'll be sure to show the progress over time. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it feel...
  19. Starblast16

I'm glad to see that so much more has been added to the mod! This'll get me back into Terraria!
  20. Starblast16

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hopefully you'll find someone who can someday.
Back
Top Bottom