Search results for query: *

• Users: GoldM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GoldM

Sprites Buoyant Glowsticks: The ultimate tool for fishing at night

Do you need to fish in the dark? Can't see your bobber? Well, say hello to the Buoyant Glowstick! 33% chance as a reward from the Angler, in stacks of 15-30. Simply throw these on the water and they'll float, giving off light so you can see your bobber! If thrown underwater, the glowstick...
  2. GoldM

tModLoader Having some trouble with CoordinateHeights

Here's my code: However, CoordinateHeights isn't working. The texture still is not connected to the blocks it's on.
  3. GoldM

Blocks & Decoration Small miscellaneous changes to some statues

Armor Statue should be crafted at a Heavy Workbench and the Hornet and Goblin statues should spawn Hornets and Goblin Thieves, respectively. that is all~
  4. GoldM

Are sharks rarer now?

I went to the ocean because I needed to collect some shark fins to make the Megashark. I had been swimming around for like 4 minutes and still only 1 shark! (no crabs at all, but crabs are practically useless.)There are tons of Pink Jellyfish. Where are all the sharks?
  5. GoldM

PC nerf Influx Waver

So imagine you've just got the Terra Blade, and you head out to go pwn the Martians. Ooh look, aspaceship! Let's kill it! You collect the Influx Waver, and you realize that your shiny new Terrar Blade is now a piece of rubbish.
  6. GoldM

Items Voodoo Demon detected by Lifeform Analyzer

I think the Voodoo Demon should be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer, R.E.K. 3000, PDA and Cell Phone. Reply if you think anymore enemies should be detected.
Back
Top Bottom