Search results for query: *

• Users: Thought
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thought

Items Marble Pillars

I was rather surprised this item isn't in the game. We already have a pillar statue, and a Palladium Column, but they don't fit in a Marble bank nearly as well as genuine Marble Pillars.
  2. Thought

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Have you already finished Expert Mode? Tired of building giant structures? Wish for a bit more puzzle in your game? Then this is for you! Introducing Challenge Mode! It's easy. If you wish to participate, write a post on this thread. I will send a message to you personally detailing the first...
  3. Thought

One. A Poem: A Noble Terrarian

Once upon a mid-dawn dreary, as I wandered, weak yet wary Over many an ancient aspen tree from the forgotten war As I chopped it, nearly snapping, suddenly there came a "schlap"-ing As of blue slimes slowly trapping, trapping prey of smaller store "Tis a challenge," I muttered, bringing sword...
  4. Thought

Biomes & Nature The Dark Moon: The Corruption counterpart to the Blood Moon

Strange, no? Normally the Corruption gets something, then the Crimson gets a counterpart. I can't make sprites at the moment, but the generic idea is simple. The Blood Zombies and Dripplers seem more Crimson Based than Corruption. There is a 1/9 chance for a Dark Moon per night, except on a full...
  5. Thought

Game Mechanics Drill Containment Unit: Why doesn't it destroy walls?

I just got the Drill Unit on my Expert World, and immediately went to destroy an entire world. I started with the floating islands. Now there are 4 blobs of walls I have to destroy separately. Suggestion: grant the Drill Unit with the destroying wall capability of a Hammer.
  6. Thought

Biomes & Nature Impossible Mode

This world mode is obtainable only by a character who has defeated the Moon Lord in Expert Mode. What this does: Mechanics: Code in a secondary player inventory, accessible only in Impossible Worlds. This would prevent players from bringing in Hardmode items to this world. Defense directly...
  7. Thought

NPCs & Enemies Endgame Infinite Challenges

Most likely I'm not the first person to suggest buffed bosses post-Moon Lord, but hopefully my idea is unique enough. Golden Power Sphere: composed of fragments, souls, and Luminite Bars When in inventory, each boss summoned also consumes one Golden Power Sphere. Additionally, the boss gains the...
  8. Thought

Items Fragment + Luminite Weapons

Isn't it strange that Luminite is only used for armor, pickaxes, and hamaxes? Why not add another tier of weapons/ items? No Fragment Items: Lunar Shortsword: 500 damage, reduces enemy defense to 0 for 5 seconds Lunar Landing Pad: If possible, Celestial Tower will land over this furniture item...
  9. Thought

Items Medusa Head added bonus

If the killing blow of an enemy is done with the Medusa Head (post-Moon Lord), provide a chance to drop an Enemy Statue, inversely proportional the enemy attack. Ex. You fight a Blue Slime, which has an attack stat of 7. If you kill the Blue Slime with the Medusa Head, there is a 1/7 chance that...
  10. Thought

Blocks & Decoration Pillar Trophies and More

For those who don't die once while fighting the pillars, between the first time the shield is damaged to the time the pillar is killed. If possible, make a check for those who run away to heal. That way, those who don't "safely" kill the pillars have something to brag about. Additionally, a new...
  11. Thought

Game Mechanics Event Progress Bars - Extended

On my expert mode playthrough, I was stuck at Plantera. No matter what I tried, I just couldn't beat her. The most infuriating thing: Plantera ran away so fast, I couldn't tell if I had done better or worse each time I failed against her. So here's the suggestion. Change the Event progress bar...
  12. Thought

Weapons & Equip Asphalt Pickaxe

Asphalt Pickaxe: 15 Melee Damage 10.5633 Mining Speed 180% Pickaxe Power Unable to have speed modified Seem basic enough? The cool thing: The Mining Speed is just the right number, such that with no speed or mining boosts, it will mine every other block. For all your hoiking, asphalt highway...
  13. Thought

NPCs & Enemies Expert-mode Exclusive Boss Suggestion

After I beat the Moon Lord, I was left somewhat unsatisfied. Besides the reference to the first boss, and the extended sequence of events, there isn't that much to say, "Yes. This is the final boss". Therefore, my proposition. The Moon Lord acts as the final boss in Normal Mode, but in Expert...
Back
Top Bottom