Search results for query: *

1. ODSC Fang

[font=Arial][color=#020066] still in need of a life...

[font=Arial][color=#020066] still in need of a life...
  2. ODSC Fang

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#020066] And one day Death replied, "because you're the beautiful lie...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#020066] And one day Death replied, "because you're the beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."
  3. ODSC Fang

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#020066] you simply made me notice that i forgot the second half of...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#020066] you simply made me notice that i forgot the second half of the thing...
  4. ODSC Fang

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#020066] I'm a creep.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#020066] I'm a creep.
  5. ODSC Fang

Life asked Death, "why is it people love me, but hate you?"

Life asked Death, "why is it people love me, but hate you?"
  6. ODSC Fang

lol thanks!

lol thanks!
  7. ODSC Fang

My birthday

My birthday
  8. ODSC Fang

If you posted this 9 days prior that would have been great...

If you posted this 9 days prior that would have been great...
  9. ODSC Fang

i made one, though i use my brothers due to the fact im always on his computer whilst my is...

i made one, though i use my brothers due to the fact im always on his computer whilst my is broke, so yeah... i dont use that at the moment...
  10. ODSC Fang

oh, i only know he would remember me because i have him as a friend of deviantart

oh, i only know he would remember me because i have him as a friend of deviantart
  11. ODSC Fang

Thanks man, im so happy some people remeber me, i thought everyone (except Shodukai, if hes...

Thanks man, im so happy some people remeber me, i thought everyone (except Shodukai, if hes still around) would forget...
  12. ODSC Fang

That moment where too long cannot even begin to describe the amount of time it has been...

That moment where too long cannot even begin to describe the amount of time it has been...
  13. ODSC Fang

I am the real deal.

I am the real deal.
Back
Top Bottom