Search results for query: *

1. S

Weapons & Equip Post-Endgame/Moon Lord Ideas: Concept (No Sprites [yet])

Update! Finally got around to doing something with this post. If anyone wishes to help me out with the spritework, please contact me.
  2. S

Alrighto. I've come back from a bit of stuff. Cooldown could work. Thanks for the enthusiasm, friend. Personally I had this running as a headcanon thing, but I've started applying mechanical thinking when it comes to the, mechanics, of the post-celestial/moon lord stuff.
  3. S

Well, considering Vortex's Set gives 80%, maybe 100% and remove the defense?
  4. S

Terraria seems like a game that should get harder and harder the more you go on, and of course there's expert mode, but that doesn't really leave anything new for the player, other than some expert items and new enemy attack patterns. My problem is, when you beat the Moon Lord, there's really...
  5. S

tAPI Terraria+

is this able to run with 1.3.0.8?
  6. S

tAPI Skills and Talents [1.0]

The status of your world in the screenshots is what kind of unnerves me about the stability of your mod, not saying anything bad, but it looks promising.
  7. S

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I did so. And in doing so, I found out after removing the patcher from Terraria's cache, the problem still persists. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Terraria multiple times. It's still giving me the same message.
  8. S

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is this stuff Windows 8 Compatible? I've been trying to launch the game, I've followed every instruction and all I'm getting is "Please launch the game from your Steam Client".
  9. S

Game Mechanics Make the Medusa's Debuff NOT kill you due to Fall Damage.

Jee, Billy, how come your mom lets you have TWO Administrator Titles?
  10. S

Weapons & Equip Buff Star Guardian?

I guess. The Stardust Guardian does not see much use, really and it would be cool to see it slash through enemies with minus effort.
  11. S

I think it should be used to purely trap the player in a situation which they can't deal with and then see how they react when given the chance to move around again. A Gameplay Option like this can completely :red: over people, especially when the Player is caught in mid-air. I think the debuff's...
  12. S

This infuriates me, and I'm sure it makes other people mad too when they're suddenly stopped in their tracks the second they encounter a marble biome and get frozen in mid-air, fall a very short distance and die. Seriously, this means that the Medusa can ONE SHOT Lunar Tier Players. Red, please...
Back
Top Bottom