Search results for query: *

1. I

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

That's the fancy new desert biome that actually does stuff under ground. The others you might not recognize are the granite and marble caves.
  2. I

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

The Hexagonal Donut's jungle, mapviewed (in case anyone else doesn't really wanna download to see): http://i.gyazo.com/908762b51d75392b5de5733f20328e5e.png There's technically a lot of it left, but it is in a position to be devoured completely. Anw on topic, I'd love to see them fused, but a...
  3. I

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Will possibly post later with more thorough feedback, but I just wanted to say that I got a Cascade (the yoyo) from the Eater of Worlds battle... What are the odds (tiny, really).
  4. I

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

This is spoilers about the very very end of the map so like, don't look at it if you intend to play it and get there yourself, but if you're one of the people who's confused/frustrated with it, here's what Jere told me (so they don't have to keep telling people)...
  5. I

It is possible to climb the dirt tunnel with portals, but it's pretty finicky. Spam firing the portal gun for lighting to spot the walls you can portal to helps.
  6. I

This was really enjoyable! (As was the first one, but that one was more bite sized as opposed to this full slice...) Couple of criticisms: Not entirely sure I did the blue set as intended - portalling the sides of the "death pit" to gain enough height for two of the three the individual rooms...
Back
Top Bottom