Search results for query: *

1. MarthVader

PC Tshock crashing because of "OverFlowException"

Does anyone know what would cause this error message? [Server API]Warning server could not process a packet because it was corrupt. [Server API] Warning System.Overflowexeption: Artimatic operation resulted in an overflow. at TerrariaApi.Server.HookManager.InvokeNetGetData(Byte& msgID...
  2. MarthVader

What's the most damage you've gotten on a sniper rifle?

I think i worded this incorrectly, i meant the sniper rifle SAYS it does 711 damage, but does more on enemies. The damage i could get on a slime would be around 1400+ damage. The highest i got was something like 1700+ damage. This is what i mean:
  3. MarthVader

What's the most damage you've gotten on a sniper rifle?

so i recently made this pvp sniper loadout that allows me to get, while cloaked and with buffs, 711 damage with the sniper, with a 105% crit chance. I was wondering if there has been anyone out there that could beat it without using hacks, or by glitching the game.
  4. MarthVader

PC How to port plugins for Tshock servers?

Alright, thanks for the help! :)
  5. MarthVader

Well, disregarding what you told me, I have heard you're suppose to be able to do it on your own. Since you say that it would have to be requested on the forums, I guess you would have to know something about plugin coding before you could do it yourself...
  6. MarthVader

I have tried looking for answers on how to do this, but I could not find anything on it, so I figured I would just ask the community. I was helping out a newer server with their plugins, and there were a few outdated ones that we wanted, but just were not updated. I asked around for a bit and...
  7. MarthVader

PC Favorite Moon Lord Drop?

Heh, sounds like a fun time to me :D
  8. MarthVader

PvP strategies?

The strategies I already know makes pvp much more involved than most casual players would view it as. For example: -use your number keys above wasd to switch your weapons faster -use 13+ buffs -put your most used weapons on 1-3 Just some things like that. This thread is more appointed to the...
  9. MarthVader

PvP strategies?

I have looked for quite some time for some unique, and professional pvp strategies; but I could not find any. So what better place to find them other than the forums! I'm looking for anything you guys have. I would like for this post to help not just me, but the rest of the community as well, so...
  10. MarthVader

Are there any mods that could optimize the performance of Terraria?

Even though i will be getting a GPU for my computer soon, I was wondering if there are any kind of mods/enhancements that would allow Terraria to run more smoothly. What I have been doing recently is just setting the priority of the game to high, which seems to work pretty well. but even then...
  11. MarthVader

How to tape two worlds together to make one huge world using a world editor program.

So it sounds like it is mostly limited because of the engine the game runs on.
  12. MarthVader

How to tape two worlds together to make one huge world using a world editor program.

So what if you taped, let's say, two medium worlds together, could it be possible that it would be bigger than a large world?
  13. MarthVader

Does anyone happen to know how to merge two worlds together by ocean, and make one huge world... this should make the world bigger than a large world size, and i have seen a couple of other servers do it i was wondering if i could have some instruction on how to do so.
  14. MarthVader

How to change WAN ip address to a word?

Alright, thanks for the help! :)
  15. MarthVader

so you have to pay to get a special name for the WAN ip address....so i guess that's where donating to the server would come in handy... so would my ISP would set it up or something like that? how would that whole process work?
  16. MarthVader

I have been trying to start up a server, but my ip address is next to impossible for me (and many others) to remember and i have noticed that a lot of popular servers (top 20 or so) have names for their ip address. For instance, whunderworld. Their ip address is whunderworld.tk I was wondering...
  17. MarthVader

What does your character look like?

This is my costume :D I took inspiration from Kirito from SAO it looks pretty accurate to me, also if you didn't notice, he has a cloak in the back, mimicking the trench coat that Kirito wears
  18. MarthVader

Post your costume ideas here!

The title says it all, show us your creative costumes!
  19. MarthVader

PC The Secret & Ultimate Final Boss?!?!?

This is the Hidden boss in pre-hardmode for new players....they never know what they're going against JK its just a cave that looks like a monster XD
  20. MarthVader

Is Terraria your favorite game?

When it comes to pc games, terraria is at #1 when it comes to console gaming, i prefer Super Nintendo (for anyone that knows what that is) more than anything else
Back
Top Bottom