Search results for query: *

• Users: MarthVader
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MarthVader

PC Tshock crashing because of "OverFlowException"

Does anyone know what would cause this error message? [Server API]Warning server could not process a packet because it was corrupt. [Server API] Warning System.Overflowexeption: Artimatic operation resulted in an overflow. at TerrariaApi.Server.HookManager.InvokeNetGetData(Byte& msgID...
  2. MarthVader

What's the most damage you've gotten on a sniper rifle?

so i recently made this pvp sniper loadout that allows me to get, while cloaked and with buffs, 711 damage with the sniper, with a 105% crit chance. I was wondering if there has been anyone out there that could beat it without using hacks, or by glitching the game.
  3. MarthVader

PC How to port plugins for Tshock servers?

I have tried looking for answers on how to do this, but I could not find anything on it, so I figured I would just ask the community. I was helping out a newer server with their plugins, and there were a few outdated ones that we wanted, but just were not updated. I asked around for a bit and...
  4. MarthVader

PvP strategies?

I have looked for quite some time for some unique, and professional pvp strategies; but I could not find any. So what better place to find them other than the forums! I'm looking for anything you guys have. I would like for this post to help not just me, but the rest of the community as well, so...
  5. MarthVader

Are there any mods that could optimize the performance of Terraria?

Even though i will be getting a GPU for my computer soon, I was wondering if there are any kind of mods/enhancements that would allow Terraria to run more smoothly. What I have been doing recently is just setting the priority of the game to high, which seems to work pretty well. but even then...
  6. MarthVader

How to tape two worlds together to make one huge world using a world editor program.

Does anyone happen to know how to merge two worlds together by ocean, and make one huge world... this should make the world bigger than a large world size, and i have seen a couple of other servers do it i was wondering if i could have some instruction on how to do so.
  7. MarthVader

How to change WAN ip address to a word?

I have been trying to start up a server, but my ip address is next to impossible for me (and many others) to remember and i have noticed that a lot of popular servers (top 20 or so) have names for their ip address. For instance, whunderworld. Their ip address is whunderworld.tk I was wondering...
  8. MarthVader

Post your costume ideas here!

The title says it all, show us your creative costumes!
  9. MarthVader

The 1.2 items are still good for pvp (if used the correct way)

Now; i know most of you are already saying "this guy is on crack." But i have done experimenting with some of my friends from a server, and they have shown me that the 1.2 items are still very useful in combat. If these items are to be used in the correct way (and with a fair amount of reaction...
  10. MarthVader

Want to show off your best terraria builds? Do it here!

Hey guys, i need some inspiration for buidling :P. So i decided to do this little thread Show us what you got Terrarians!
  11. MarthVader

I THINK...the final boss of terraria is a little too...

A little to...easy. MANY people might not agree, but after getting the end game items on normal mode (not about expert, it is hard then) just seemed to make the boss easy on normal mode. I managed to solo it with my melee loadout no problem. Tell me if you agree with me on this
  12. MarthVader

Any mods out there allowing infinite flight with dev's armor?

OK don't get me wrong, i freaking love 1.3. But i have one small complaint about it: no infinite flight now before 1.3 we used TUnlocker so we could use dev items and fly for as long as we wanted to. That has since been taken away I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a mod to...
  13. MarthVader

People losing connection after joining?

Hey Everyone, i have been running a tshock server recently with Venomalix (owner of Zenvo Community). We have came across a problem that could single-handedly end the server. Whenever someone tries to join, they join and play on the server for a few minutes, then they would just loose...
Back
Top Bottom