Search results for query: *

• Users: Cryx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cryx

PS4 My friend and I started playing after 2-3 years

And we’re kind of stuck. We’ve just killed the Eye of Cthulhu and been farming him for Crimtane ore. But what things should we really start doing after its death? We’ve already moved in the Dryad by the way.
  2. Cryx

PAYDAY 2

”IT’S PAYDAY FELLAS!” Payday 2 is a game about being a criminal and indulging a variety of heists. A game I myself have been playing excessively. Wondering if any TCF members have played this game or not. Discuss.
  3. Cryx

Game with the best multiplayer?

The title is self-explanatory. What game(s) do you think have the best multiplayer? In my opinion, I think GTA V (PS4 and XBone edition) has a good multiplayer. There are MANY activities for you to do with your friends; yachts, robbing sprees, races, deathmatches (30 players!), and many...
  4. Cryx

Sonic the Hedgehog

This is a thread about the video game series Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog is a blue hedgehog who can run at a very fast speed. He has been the mascot for SEGA for a long time. The video game series' reception is low however, many people dislike it whether the games appear rushed...
  5. Cryx

Drawings & Paintings Cryx Learns to Make Art!

Konnichiwa Forumers! I, your cringe lord, Cryx, has decided to make a step into the artistic world! Now, I may not be anywhere close to being a good artist, but if I do get better from what I am now, I would like to see you guys observe my advancement! NOTE: I will be taking requests, but...
  6. Cryx

Short Story Funland Journal Evidence

Journal Entry #1: Hired, and assigned at an attraction managing shop in this amusement park called Funland. I'm writing these to take count of all the memories I have here, and the upper rank staff are treating me nicely. I think I'm going to like this place. Journal Entry #2: I watched some...
  7. Cryx

Short Story Ring!

The craziest thing happened. I saw my reflection blink. I was cleaning my mirror for my mother, and I gazed upon myself. Then that strange blinking incident happened. I ran out the restroom, and told my mother that I was DONE with my chore. I was walking with my friend, Joe, to school, telling...
  8. Cryx

Casual Weird things you like?

What are some weird things you like? It could be food, actions, or anything that other people will find you weird for! For example, I like opening taco sauce packets and eating them.
  9. Cryx

Story Deep

Hello there readers! I decided to give story writing another shot after my other story died. If you want to follow this story's progression, watch this thread (Click button on top!). Welcome to Deep! This story will be following the events of seven young adults going camping, but they soon...
  10. Cryx

Ask Cryx!

Ask me :red:. Cryx is awesome... not. Just ask away some stuff for... Cryx. Cryx is not cool, but he likes questions... So... ask Cryx. ;-;
  11. Cryx

Weapons & Equip Meowmere and Terra Blade should switch...

Before you already vote on the pole saying, "I HATE YOU! THIS IS STUPID!" Just read this... Meowmere and Terra Blade should switch their places, the Meowmere would descend its damage (A couple of other stats too) to around where the Terra Blade is and the Terra Blade should have its stats where...
  12. Cryx

Blocks & Decoration A Small Block Suggestion!

Welcome to my mini suggestion thread! I'm here to suggest... Invisble Blocks Invisble Blocks are Blocks that are well... blocks with a high transperency. They look like nothing, but when trying to pass through them, you can't! The Invisible Blocks can only be destroyed by map creator. That...
  13. Cryx

What to Use the Bars On?

Have you ever had metal bars and you were very careful on what to spend those bars on? Well, this guide tells you what items you should spend your bars on first. (Most valuable to least valuable). 1. Pickaxe: This tool is almost the mist have when you're moving to the next tier of ore, as you...
  14. Cryx

Story Quest til' the End!

Hello guys! Welcome to my story! In this story, you will follow the journeys of Xyrc (Z-ir-c) through his Terrarian adventure. There will be downfalls, sad moments, victory, maybe romance, you never know what will happen in an adventure like this!
  15. Cryx

Resolved Signature Links are messing up!

Heyo. On my signature, whenever I put images (In this case Dragon Cave images) in a spoiler, I try to give them both links but when I give one image a link, and then give the other a link, the other image doesn't have the link anymore :eek:. It's like I can only have one image with a link per...
  16. Cryx

Weapons & Equip Enchanted Bow

Okay, first off, this is my FIRST suggestion so don't criticize me too harsly, okay? Thank you. I am a major collector, so I try to get all the things. However, I noticed the extreme rarity of the Enchanted Sword. Just for the heck of it, I want to expand the Enchanted Gear suggesting an...
  17. Cryx

PS3 Cryx's Good ol' Shop!

I see you are interested in my shop seeing as you clicked on it, so here we go! So, I sell a variety of different items, scaling to building materials, to summoning items! Looking for building materials? Well, you come to the right place! New shipments of items will be coming in soon! So...
  18. Cryx

PS3 Wall of Flesh Help

Greetings Terrarians! I was struggling with the Wall of Flesh, and I wanted to know if any of you can help me defeat it. My PSN username is esparza_714 and, please list what class your character is too. Goodbye!
  19. Cryx

Other Gigazapper Minion

So I was thinking of some cool ideas that would be cool for Terraria, and I got an idea. The 1.3 update certainly brought a lot of minions and pets, but how about another minion? The idea I came up with is a Gigazapper minion. It has 57 base damage, +4 knockback, and hits at a slightly above...
  20. Cryx

Artificial Biome Making Guide

This is my first guide by the way :). Whether it's Biome Key farming, the Truffle NPC, NPC items or even just plain aesthetics! This guide will teach you how to make artificial biomes! Mushroom Biome: As this biome seems to be very useful, I will start off with it first. First, a temporary...
Back
Top Bottom